Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Pretty nice, I actually like the model.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    An ortographic wireframe wont help me too much but whatever. Atleast its hows that you put to much polygons in the pump, you'll barely notice that. You can save 24 faces there. Try get the model around a 100/120 max

Amaterasu's Avatar Vanilla Thunder.

Thanks
    I thought that too, but hey, its under 200 verts and it gives it more of a curve.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    One Word:

" AMAZING "

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Thanks
    Thanks.

Thanks
    I thought that too, but hey, its under 200 verts and it gives it more of a curve.
    I personally think its ashame not to improve yourself, I'd not post anything here again if you're not taking any criticism into consideration and just walking straight by it. Stop wasting our time then.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I personally think its ashame not to improve yourself, I'd not post anything here again if you're not taking any criticism into consideration and just walking straight by it. Stop wasting our time then.
    Well, I'm not necessarily improving myself, but more the project. But, I see where you're coming from, I appreciate your criticism, and I actually did take your criticism into consideration, I tried lowering it to about 120, but I got it to 150, I tested out the texture and it didn't work out too well, it obviously needed some retexturing in some parts, but that is an easy fix.

And, honestly, you choose to waste your time here, you could simply scroll down, rather than post here.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    A little harsh don't you think? I assume OP was simply meaning that he was adding a tidge more detail due to the weapon being fairly low poly to begin with, not that he was just ignoring criticism.

Here let me rephrase based off how I understand his comment. "Yah I was thinking I could maybe have done that, but seeing that my model was under 200 vertices, I thought I could get away with adding a little more detail".

Thanks
    Well, I'm not necessarily improving myself, but more the project. But, I see where you're coming from, I appreciate your criticism, and I actually did take your criticism into consideration, I tried lowering it to about 120, but I got it to 150, I tested out the texture and it didn't work out too well, it obviously needed some retexturing in some parts, but that is an easy fix.

And, honestly, you choose to waste your time here, you could simply scroll down, rather than post here.
    By posting here you are asking for not just mine, but everyones opinion. And I realize 95% of this community is half braindead and just simply says they like it or not, but people like me and some others actually take the time to look and comment on what you post, and trying to help you improve. You're lucky people take the time for that, and you're an asshole for saying we shouldn't waste our time.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Why is there a silencer like half the shotgun size on it '-'

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information