Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Amaterasu's Avatar Vanilla Thunder.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    By posting here you are asking for not just mine, but everyones opinion. And I realize 95% of this community is half braindead and just simply says they like it or not, but people like me and some others actually take the time to look and comment on what you post, and trying to help you improve. You're lucky people take the time for that, and you're an asshole for saying we shouldn't waste our time.
    Exactly, I ask for your opinions, you are not obligated to give it away so easily, but I understand that a big amount of the community has little to no knowledge on this and usually just say whether they like it or not, like you've said. That's why I appreciate your type of criticism the most, even if it is harsh, I've gotten allot of harsh criticism and that has helped me allot. And, for people who take their time to actually give somewhat good criticism, it is obvious I am thankful to them. Don't worry, both you and I are assholes to some extent.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    Exactly, I ask for your opinions, you are not obligated to give it away so easily, but I understand that a big amount of the community has little to no knowledge on this and usually just say whether they like it or not, like you've said. That's why I appreciate your type of criticism the most, even if it is harsh, I've gotten allot of harsh criticism and that has helped me allot. And, for people who take their time to actually give somewhat good criticism, it is obvious I am thankful to them. Don't worry, both you and I are assholes to some extent.
    That's not really true. I've known allot of people here who do understand thingsblike this but pretend they don't.

Just one thing;
    The inner loop texture is wrong
    Overal looks good. Nice job.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    I appriciate that you appreciate my comment, I'll be expecting the improved version .

Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    That's not really true. I've known allot of people here who do understand thingsblike this but pretend they don't.

Just one thing;
    The inner loop texture is wrong
    Overal looks good. Nice job.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2
    This prooves you know close to nothing about 3D. You spot a texture fail, congratz. Now please don't bother coming here with your useless replies.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Note* You need smoothing groups on the end of the gun so that the reflect light isn't flat like it is now.

For 'in blender' pieces, simply press "smooth shading"
    For pieces exported directly from blender into game (bad, don't do this), create a vertex group named something like 'Smooth.00' and paint the whole gun
    For pieces taken into 3DS then exported into game, select the different parts and simply add smoothing groups to each.

Thanks
    Looks nice!

Dust's Avatar vroedoe

Thanks
    Looks good, nice vert count etc. Only the mag looks a bit small doesn't it?

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Please finish one for preview for in-game.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Looking good, yet I keep find it funny how a lot of people comment on it that do not know shit about it *laughs*.

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Looking good, yet I keep find it funny how a lot of people comment on it that do not know shit about it *laughs*.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ns-*MUST-READ*

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    This wont help you understand a single ****ing bit about 3D or the technology behind it, nor the engine, nor the vert count. This will only make people think they can say something. And they can, but its useless crap anyway.

11. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

StephanM (11-13-2012)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information