Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Just went out and blew 60$ on this piece of shit, can't even get the ****ing thing to install through Steam(Which it just HAS to do apparently). I'm ****ing stuck on some stupid error that won't let the game create local game cache files. Posted on the support forums over 5 hours ago. Everyone around me got help, didn't even get a post. If anyone has any idea as to what is wrong any support is great.

Country
    Thanks
    Don't spam my thread with how you dislike Call of Duty or don't care. I'm really not in the mood and you'll be infracted for spam if I see anymore. ONLY post actually helpful posts. Jaka ain't in the mood to play.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Halo sucks.

This call of duty has loads of problems for PC. They need to fix that shit yo.

Country
    Thanks
    They should have had this shit fixed before it came out. People are posting questions for Troubleshooting for the PC alone every ****ing minute. It's ridiculous and it makes me question the fact if they even checked for bugs before they released for PC.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    They should have had this shit fixed before it came out. People are posting questions for Troubleshooting for the PC alone every ****ing minute. It's ridiculous and it makes me question the fact if they even checked for bugs before they released for PC.
    Rofl. Trust me, it has loads of problems, I downloaded the crack version for PC and that shit won't work, I've tried many fixes, turns out that theres actually a problem with the release of the PC Call of Duty.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    This is why I don't play many games on PC to many problems.
    Good luck on fixing your problem.

7. The following user said thank you to Charcoal for this useful post:

Leopard (11-30-2012)

Country
    Thanks
    Yea. Sent a support ticket fully detailing my problem with a picture of the error. If I don't get shit by the end of the day I'm taking it back and posting anywhere and everywhere to NOT buy the PC version due to too many errors.

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    And this is why nobody should play call of dutie and other modern military shooters
    Honestly, its the same game every year @ cods with just minor changes.

I think your problem comes form the fact that shooters nowadays are made for consoles instead of pcs.
    Which results in the utmost bugged and shitty pc ports you get to buy for pc.

I know its not helpfull but ... yah.
    So ... maybe made sure the installation is allowed to create the files at the specific location?
    Maybe turn some security functions off @ windows, might help.
    Last edited by HellSniper; 11-17-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    I was thinking of attempting to find a pre-load version on TPB or something but I couldn't even find that with my amazing luck.

But the thing is I have minimal processes running and I've downloaded and installed other games through Steam already. This isn't just a Steam problem, it's a BOII problem. And it's ridiculous.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 11-17-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    And this is why nobody should play call of dutie and other modern military shooters
    Honestly, its the same game every year @ cods with just minor changes.

I think your problem comes form the fact that shooters nowadays are made for consoles instead of pcs.
    Which results in the utmost bugged and shitty pc ports you get to buy for pc.

I know its not helpfull but ... yah.
    So ... maybe made sure the installation is allowed to create the files at the specific location?
    Maybe turn some security functions off @ windows, might help.
    It's hard to change alot if you wanna keep the concept of CoD, if they do it will turn into a whole other game.

OT : Have you tried searching threads in the support section of steam concerning your problem instead of making your own thread?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information