SifaYoung's Avatar Donator

Thanks

Realise!

Had a Dream I was King, I woke up, still King

( · _ ·)⌐■-■. ....... (⌐■-■)

Banned

Thanks
    This doesnt make me realise anything, www.zeitgeistmovie.com made me realise everything. Check it out, if your truely interested in finding out the truth

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Wtf did I just watch.

Banned

Thanks
    Its just tracking people on the net.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Easy fix? Get Opera, Opera>Settings>Preferences>Cookies checkmark delete cookies on exit, then go to the History tab, checkmark empty on leave, then go to the Security tab, checkmark enable fraud and malware protection and ask websites not to track me, exit Preferences, go to Opera>Settings>Delete Private Data, and checkmark the following: Delete session cookies, Delete all cookies, Delete entire cache, Delete plug-in data, Delete geolocation data(tracks your IP AND your actual physical location), Clear camera permissions, Clear history of visited pages, Clear history of downloads, Clear bookmark visited time, and Delete persistent storage. Do this at the end of any session of being online. Then, get the Opera extension known as Ghostery. The video above as well as the App noted in it just visualizes the problem; doesn't take care of it as far as I know. So that's where Ghostery comes in. It takes all those trackers? And blocks them from your IP address. Here's the kicker. You don't have persistent storage(otherwise Opera can keep tabs on you as well), so you'll need to update the settings every time you get on, enable all blocking, and then go about your business. I'm completely ghost on the internet besides here and my websites I visit. Also look into the Ix search engine. Doesn't track your IP and you can actually use anonymous proxies from the search engine to view pages. I'm always paranoid about whose watching me. With this post, you can alleviate all paranoia.

Thread Information