View Poll Results: Ban Snipers from Clan Wars?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 65.22%
  • No

32 34.78%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    1. : shotguns need to be up close to do more dmg. snipers can shoot across map.
    2. : you can instandly kill some1 with snipers if you use two of them quickly.
    3. : its not hard to play with snipers. so we arn't punishing you for "having good aim" (i know i use them aswell)
    4. : it is an DONATION item meaning it is a gift from us to you. you didnt buy it. so we can justify to ban it in cw.

the only reason you guys are defending it so much is that snipers are easy to use and kill with because they are overpowered. you can still just use them ingame. just not in cw.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

Dust (12-04-2012), Mime (12-04-2012)

King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    1. : shotguns need to be up close to do more dmg. snipers can shoot across map.
    2. : you can instandly kill some1 with snipers if you use two of them quickly.
    3. : its not hard to play with snipers. so we arn't punishing you for "having good aim" (i know i use them aswell)
    4. : it is an DONATION item meaning it is a gift from us to you. you didnt buy it. so we can justify to ban it in cw.

the only reason you guys are defending it so much is that snipers are easy to use and kill with because they are overpowered. you can still just use them ingame. just not in cw.
    Then can we just rename clan war to shotgun wars.

The only weapons I've ever seen people use in clanwars are snipers or shotguns.

JUst keep it as it is.
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

Thread Information