View Poll Results: Ban Snipers from Clan Wars?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 65.22%
  • No

32 34.78%
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    everyone with sniper makes alot of kills... its not about skill. the sniper itself is over powered
    Then what do you suggest? Nerf the sniper to be easily destroyed by shotguns? I've gone against snipers with shotguns and they were all easily wrecked. It depends on the person who uses the sniper. A 1000 dmg sniper in the hands of a new player is useless against someone who uses a two dmg shotgun but is legendary with 11/10 aim. Sure someone with average aim can make a shot or two. I don't clanwar as much, but if sniper does end up getting removed from clan wars, trust me, the number 1 clan will always be number 1 because pretty much, the top shotgun users will always be rank 1. If ya'll want snipers to be less op. Make clan wars lead then. Most snipers in this server don't know how to lead with snipers.
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    Then what do you suggest? Nerf the sniper to be easily destroyed by shotguns? I've gone against snipers with shotguns and they were all easily wrecked. It depends on the person who uses the sniper. A 1000 dmg sniper in the hands of a new player is useless against someone who uses a two dmg shotgun but is legendary with 11/10 aim. Sure someone with average aim can make a shot or two. I don't clanwar as much, but if sniper does end up getting removed from clan wars, trust me, the number 1 clan will always be number 1 because pretty much, the top shotgun users will always be rank 1. If ya'll want snipers to be less op. Make clan wars lead then. Most snipers in this server don't know how to lead with snipers.
    There's not only 1 clan with "top shotgun users", just saying. I remember to CW against overpowered donator rifles or revs before they were nerfed, or even landmines. That was a challenge, since it takes aim to allhit your revs/sprays, but, as I've been saying from the beggining of this thread, snipers are just ruining the fun, since a good sniper user can easily 2shot you (btw, I CWed against you and you were allhitting, that's what I mean, 2 shots and I was dead.. That's not skills, that's just snipers).

It's useless to keep arguing about this, since you will still want snipers while I don't so let the staff decide, but as far as I know and if they want to keep their players satisfied, if the majority votes yes, they should remove them, just saying.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    There's not only 1 clan with "top shotgun users", just saying. I remember to CW against overpowered donator rifles or revs before they were nerfed, or even landmines. That was a challenge, since it takes aim to allhit your revs/sprays, but, as I've been saying from the beggining of this thread, snipers are just ruining the fun, since a good sniper user can easily 2shot you (btw, I CWed against you and you were allhitting, that's what I mean, 2 shots and I was dead.. That's not skills, that's just snipers).

It's useless to keep arguing about this, since you will still want snipers while I don't so let the staff decide, but as far as I know and if they want to keep their players satisfied, if the majority votes yes, they should remove them, just saying.
    I'm giving my input on the situation. Yes, I think I'm probably very good at sniper, but a good way to balance clan wars would be re-implementing lead. Before nolead, there was a lead. That way, snipers won't no longer be as op as it is and everyone will be happy. Lead actually takes skills to master.

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    I'm giving my input on the situation. Yes, I think I'm probably very good at sniper, but a good way to balance clan wars would be re-implementing lead. Before nolead, there was a lead. That way, snipers won't no longer be as op as it is and everyone will be happy. Lead actually takes skills to master.
    Most of oldgens or new players came here for the antilead, lol...

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    Most of oldgens or new players came here for the antilead, lol...
    Then snipers will always remain op in nolead. Snipers wreck everything in nolead. Only way snipers would be not op if it becomes like those other server snipers which are like only 80 dmg which no one uses with terrible delay.

LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Snipers are not OP.
    It takes aim, and and 2 shot, in most FPS games it takes aim and 1 shot, so stop bitching about that.
    Its just a matter of tactic, Why are you guys even bitching about the 5-10 persons that use sniper in CW, while there are loads more using shotties.
    In my point of few the shotty users ruin the fun instead of snipers. Its the exact same thing you guys are using as arguments. Cause you guys are better with shotties im finding other ways to win, one of those ways is sniper. And you guys get mad and want to ban snipers from CW?
    Thats just ridiculous, what if we start spraying, will it then be ''Sprayers OP, BAN FROM CW''?

7. The following 2 users say thank you to LaceUp for this useful post:

Adam (12-04-2012), Tonysaurus (12-04-2012)

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Don't play GunZ, but I'd have to vote yes to this.
    The fact that snipers do have a chance of 1 shotting (if donor) depending on a lucky shot or whatever, is rather lame.
    Kind of sucks for those being 1 hit.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Don't play GunZ, but I'd have to vote yes to this.
    The fact that snipers do have a chance of 1 shotting (if donor) depending on a lucky shot or whatever, is rather lame.
    Kind of sucks for those being 1 hit.
    Those happen 1/10 times though Alex. And, you have to have AMAZING aim to get that lucky head shot. I say no.

10. The following user said thank you to Adam for this useful post:

LaceUp (12-04-2012)

LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Their all bitching about it cause people finally found out a way to win from them.
    They dont like it and want to get rid of the problem.
    More wins for them.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Yessir

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information