View Poll Results: Ban Snipers from Clan Wars?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 65.22%
  • No

32 34.78%
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    >
    I hope you`re not talking about yourself because your aim is shit. You just camp in cw. The only reason the community wants the snipers banned is because you camp in cw with op snipers and spray. You pretty much did all this yourself.
    o really, then why do you want snipers removed? I'm like 90% of the reason why everyone wants snipers removed. only 4-5 clans use sniper contently.

Doing this my self i agree. My skills are good enough to make the community want to remove snipers.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingSnake View Post
    My vote should change to no, my bad. Clicked wrong one. If snipers should get banned, then sg's should get banned from it aswell. Period.
    You`ve obviously never played ijji.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Country
    Thanks
    You`ve obviously never played ijji.
    Your obviously new to a Pserver.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    o really, then why do you want snipers removed? I'm like 90% of the reason why everyone wants snipers removed. only 4-5 clans use sniper contently.

Doing this my self i agree. My skills are good enough to make the community want to remove snipers.
    Stop thinking you`re fcking decent with snipers. I don`t care if you use snipers in cw, but people like you who camp with tank/mines/sniper/sprays. It makes cw shit. Therefor it should be banned.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    No sniper? No shotgun. You can't just have the snipers get a disadvantage. We don't want GunZ to remain mainly k-style. Trust me, it's no fun. Ban snipers and I'll lame every single cw and end all ya'lls streak.

A vote for no, is a vote for freedom.
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    1. : shotguns need to be up close to do more dmg. snipers can shoot across map.
    2. : you can instandly kill some1 with snipers if you use two of them quickly.
    3. : its not hard to play with snipers. so we arn't punishing you for "having good aim" (i know i use them aswell)
    4. : it is an DONATION item meaning it is a gift from us to you. you didnt buy it. so we can justify to ban it in cw.

the only reason you guys are defending it so much is that snipers are easy to use and kill with because they are overpowered. you can still just use them ingame. just not in cw.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

Dust (12-04-2012), Mime (12-04-2012)

King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    1. : shotguns need to be up close to do more dmg. snipers can shoot across map.
    2. : you can instandly kill some1 with snipers if you use two of them quickly.
    3. : its not hard to play with snipers. so we arn't punishing you for "having good aim" (i know i use them aswell)
    4. : it is an DONATION item meaning it is a gift from us to you. you didnt buy it. so we can justify to ban it in cw.

the only reason you guys are defending it so much is that snipers are easy to use and kill with because they are overpowered. you can still just use them ingame. just not in cw.
    Then can we just rename clan war to shotgun wars.

The only weapons I've ever seen people use in clanwars are snipers or shotguns.

JUst keep it as it is.
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

Country
    Thanks
    Stop thinking you`re fcking decent with snipers. I don`t care if you use snipers in cw, but people like you who camp with tank/mines/sniper/sprays. It makes cw shit. Therefor it should be banned.
    Ahh their we go, it's not the sniper that are the problem it's the tanks/ mines. I think everyone does want snipers but don't like the tanks. I'm not going to make a whole argument if sniper is removed (most likely) then I'm cool with it. But I think what everyone is qqing about is the combo the snipers are used with.

LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Thats how CW should be, play however the **** you want to play it. And not shotty only.
    Wtf has this community become?

11. The following user said thank you to LaceUp for this useful post:

Tonysaurus (12-04-2012)

Stunned's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Just a suggestion, only allow 1 weaponslot with a sniper in Cw..

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information