View Poll Results: Ban Snipers from Clan Wars?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 65.22%
  • No

32 34.78%
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    Yuul is best.
    Point made.
    /end
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    Although I don't really play FGunz anymore, nor do I CW.
    I'd vote NO.

Why?
    Because IMO CW's should be hard, so you can use what the f uck you want. Not everyone has the same gameplay and wants to cw with sg's.
    You can't just ban Snipers, because they are OP. That would be hella unfair for people that uses them. Everyone has their own way to play Gunz.
    Snipers are a part of Gunz anyway.
    You voted yes you fail son.

But i agree with you anyway. the game should be more then simply sg's. We should have a challenge with the different weapons. But the votes are not in our favour. If sniper is removed, we'll just find a new way to make cw more interesting

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    I didn't vote, just stating my NO.
    Ay.

Country
    Thanks
    I didn't vote, just stating my NO.
    vote now or i kick you.

Looks like it's getting removed. I hope they read the comments before making this discussion ;-;

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    vote now or i kick you.

Looks like it's getting removed. I hope they read the comments before making this discussion ;-;
    First I fail, now you're forcing me to vote?

LICK MY A SS.
    Ay.

Country
    Thanks
    First I fail, now you're forcing me to vote?

LICK MY A SS.
    why would i lick your screenshot?

Mcsic said he does not want sniper removed, I hope he does not remove it
    I'm not going to qq if they remove.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    I have something to say, first off Kira not everyone "paid" for donors huehue got gifted , second of all quit trying to compare sgs with snipers you newgens, snipers weren't even a part of gunz and yet you're arguing over it against the usage of shotguns? And about donor shotguns being op, don't they have donor sniper? Using snipers= no skills its just kids trying to slash scope pb n then spray in cw to win or hardscope and camp to win. You guys should be glad that they didn't remove the sniper from fg for good. When I used snipers in duel n tdms I basically 2-3 shotted people so its not hard to use so therefore people who say snipers are hard/skills needs to gtf. Snipers ruined gunz period.

Quianmore's Avatar iMain: Soraka / Leona

Thanks
    I selected, "no."
    I don't clan war, ever.

My theory however, is that all items in this game are at every players disposal. It is at your own discretion whether or not you choose to utilize / master them. Yes, they're powerful.
    On that same note, IGN: Veros spams them in [V][R][IA] rooms and he's really good with them. I can still beat him with 2 SGs. (No ego intended at all, just making a point)

Obviously, you don't have to agree with me.
    Just my, "Side of the story"

If you water an apple tree with apple juice, is it forced cannibalism?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Battleboy View Post
    I have something to say, first off Kira not everyone "paid" for donors huehue got gifted , second of all quit trying to compare sgs with snipers you newgens, snipers weren't even a part of gunz and yet you're arguing over it against the usage of shotguns? And about donor shotguns being op, don't they have donor sniper? Using snipers= no skills its just kids trying to slash scope pb n then spray in cw to win or hardscope and camp to win. You guys should be glad that they didn't remove the sniper from fg for good. When I used snipers in duel n tdms I basically 2-3 shotted people so its not hard to use so therefore people who say snipers are hard/skills needs to gtf. Snipers ruined gunz period.
    They should remove snipers from the game if they removing from clan war. If you know how to even use sg's, you can wall climb and shoot. their is a function in game called block, use it son.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    They should remove snipers from the game if they removing from clan war. If you know how to even use sg's, you can wall climb and shoot. their is a function in game called block, use it son.
    There is also a smartass playing called "when someone is blocking, aim at feet" But you wouldn't happento know that now would you? Oh wait yes you do cuz thats what you do when someone blocks against snipers.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information