View Poll Results: Ban Snipers from Clan Wars?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 65.22%
  • No

32 34.78%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    That's the thing, in my opinion snipers don't take strategy AT ALL. You just camp from anywhere and if you're any decent aiming, you can kill anyone. That's why they were not a default item in gunz i guess.
    If you use revs or spray it's ok, you still can tank them, but snipers are just... ruining the fun in any game, even if it's not a cw.
    Camping is a legit tactic. It aint lame its part of the game..
    You guys just tryna make CW shotty only, not all of use have those SG skills.
    There are only a few people who snipe in CW, whats the big deal.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LaceUp View Post
    Camping is a legit tactic. It aint lame its part of the game..
    You guys just tryna make CW shotty only, not all of use have those SG skills.
    There are only a few people who snipe in CW, whats the big deal.
    because something is part of the game does not mean it is not lame. rape, murder, terrorism, whatever ugly shit is part of life, it's fun right???
    Sniper is OP atm because you can pretty much keep running. if you hit just one shot, follow that shot up with 3 dual rifle bullets and you've got yourself a kill (on full tanker).

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Yep.
    Since donation landmines, rocketlaunchers etc. are allowed - why shouldn't snipers be?
    If Snipers are OP, we can nerf them - but rather not ban them from certain game modes.

If we want to ban certain weapons from clanwar, it should have something like roomtags so people can play/use what they want: such as enable/disable vanilla mode, allow/block snipers, etc.
    But that wouldn't make it much different from a tdm game.

Snipers aren't unfair in cw because everyone could use snipers, cw should be all about strategy and training.

In my opinion, every weapon is a part of the game - and everyone should be allowed to use every weapon everywhere.
    We can still nerf it though.

So I vote for no.
    snipers weren't part of the game untill recently, camping is not a whole lot of fun. it's okay if its not OP or alters gunz gameplay for the negative side, ending post bcus dinner cya!
    Last edited by Tomboii; 12-04-2012 at 07:14 PM.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    If they get removed, for all of you who voted yes, I'll make your life miserable in any public room with my snipers.

The only place you will ever feel safe will be in clan wars. Why not just make them weigh more? So the sniper is less tanky. Case solved.
    Good make our net lives miserable please, that way people will clan war more than regular rooms and that's what we want huehue and yes snipers were never a part of GunZ.. idk who the fk came up with the idea of adding snipers to gunz... anyway I like McSic's idea we can just make a block sniper check box at clan war queue, where we check the box to have a balanced team underneath it we can have Block snipers check box and an icon ,where you see whos up for clan war, we can have like a sniper image with red x around it if you know what I mean, but overall I just want sniper to be banned from clanwar

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Battleboy View Post
    Good make our net lives miserable please, that way people will clan war more than regular rooms and that's what we want huehue and yes snipers were never a part of GunZ.. idk who the fk came up with the idea of adding snipers to gunz...r
    They have always been there, Maiet was just too lazy to complete them. Linear88 took up where they left off.

We could easily increase the weight of snipers or let them slow you down by 10% or so. Would that be fair?
    Should have a poll about that.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Although I don't really play FGunz anymore, nor do I CW.
    I'd vote NO.

Why?
    Because IMO CW's should be hard, so you can use what the f uck you want. Not everyone has the same gameplay and wants to cw with sg's.
    You can't just ban Snipers, because they are OP. That would be hella unfair for people that uses them. Everyone has their own way to play Gunz.
    Snipers are a part of Gunz anyway.
    Ay.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    Although I don't really play FGunz anymore, nor do I CW.
    I'd vote NO.

Why?
    Because IMO CW's should be hard, so you can use what the f uck you want. Not everyone has the same gameplay and wants to cw with sg's.
    You can't just ban Snipers, because they are OP. That would be hella unfair for people that uses them. Everyone has their own way to play Gunz.
    Snipers are a part of Gunz anyway.
    You voted yes you fail son.

But i agree with you anyway. the game should be more then simply sg's. We should have a challenge with the different weapons. But the votes are not in our favour. If sniper is removed, we'll just find a new way to make cw more interesting

King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    Yuul is best.
    Point made.
    /end
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    I didn't vote, just stating my NO.
    Ay.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    I didn't vote, just stating my NO.
    vote now or i kick you.

Looks like it's getting removed. I hope they read the comments before making this discussion ;-;

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    vote now or i kick you.

Looks like it's getting removed. I hope they read the comments before making this discussion ;-;
    First I fail, now you're forcing me to vote?

LICK MY A SS.
    Ay.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information