Page 112 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1208
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    You've gotta try your luck at the arena with spare cash, remember tenticle whip and watch out for rapiers and hasta.
    or not, unless u want to lose 2B at the arena like I did with a friend yesterday

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    Yes but playing rs3 i can understand why you take long breaks
    I've tried playing OSRS but I just can't be bothered to start all over again. Aside, RS3 ironman is much more fun than a regular RS3 account too. I was against RS3 mainscape until I tried the ironman mode.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I've tried playing OSRS but I just can't be bothered to start all over again. Aside, RS3 ironman is much more fun than a regular RS3 account too. I was against RS3 mainscape until I tried the ironman mode.
    With all the new oldschool related updates they've done, the very early game might seem familiar, but in the end.. it's like a completely different game, with the same feeling it gave u in your younger years, i'd say, if you're interested in runescape, play osrs. It certainly didn't feel like i did it all over again.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    With all the new oldschool related updates they've done, the very early game might seem familiar, but in the end.. it's like a completely different game, with the same feeling it gave u in your younger years, i'd say, if you're interested in runescape, play osrs. It certainly didn't feel like i did it all over again.
    Also depends on when you started playing. When original RuneScape was 'big' I was barely 10 years old. You experience games completely different at that age. I can't remember anything from back then anymore. Starting over was also something that held me back for a long time, but I eventually did as RS3 did not satisfy me at all and I got bored of playing LoL.

Worth a try. Especially if you have a RS3 with some wealth and can swap a little bit. Not too much though, then you make it boring for yourself again. It still has to be challenging starting from scratch. I swapped over myself only 500k and bought membership bonds with the remaining RS3 gold.

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Well got greedy sold 200m worth of items and lost it all back at a 650m bank welp

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Well got greedy sold 200m worth of items and lost it all back at a 650m bank welp
    its so relatable its not even funny

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Been playing on my hardcore ironman again ever since mobile was released. Such a fun game to have on the go, there's so much to do.

Just got a runite limb drop from iron dragons and finally got myself a rune crossbow, been using the bone one for ages and its soo shit.

So far ring of life'd twice. Once to the boss during haunted mine, that boss fight is actual aids. The other was bcs a bunch of ice trolls ****ed me up when I accidentally touched my phone n I walked out of my safespot, was afking so didn't realise. Definitely come close to dying on other occasions but didn't rol those times.

Next goal is to imbue black mask so it works for range and mage.

8. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Nogamenolife (12-22-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    Been playing on my hardcore ironman again ever since mobile was released. Such a fun game to have on the go, there's so much to do.

https://i.imgur.com/gG5EQkh.png

Just got a runite limb drop from iron dragons and finally got myself a rune crossbow, been using the bone one for ages and its soo shit.

So far ring of life'd twice. Once to the boss during haunted mine, that boss fight is actual aids. The other was bcs a bunch of ice trolls ****ed me up when I accidentally touched my phone n I walked out of my safespot, was afking so didn't realise. Definitely come close to dying on other occasions but didn't rol those times.

Next goal is to imbue black mask so it works for range and mage.
    Yo, should i make an ironman acc? Ive been thinkin like will it get booring or is it booring

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Insanily View Post
    Yo, should i make an ironman acc? Ive been thinkin like will it get booring or is it booring
    Ironman will not get boring for a very long time, regardless of which RS version you want to play. It's actually the reason why I still play RuneScape every now and then.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

11. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

StephanM (12-23-2018)

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Ironman will not get boring for a very long time, regardless of which RS version you want to play. It's actually the reason why I still play RuneScape every now and then.
    I found my rs3 ironman to become boring after I obtained the upgraded sunspear...plus the fact that I like the bonus XP from treasure hunter too much c:

Thread Information