Page 93 of 121 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    74 (+1 boost to 75) Thieving for Fremmenik Hard diary... Literally did 61-74 in 2 days, spamming numpad 5 is difficult

Now I need 67 (+3 boost to 70) Mining in order to finish the diary... "only" 2 more levels aka 2 full hours of clicking and dropping

And all this only because I am too lazy to afk high level alch for 72k xp/h or intensive stun alch for 150k/h.
    Finishing the Hard Diary gives me access to a new Lunar Spells: Tan Leather which is more afk-able 120k/h + decent profit

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    74 (+1 boost to 75) Thieving for Fremmenik Hard diary... Literally did 61-74 in 2 days, spamming numpad 5 is difficult
    http://i.imgur.com/loqDmGI.png

Now I need 67 (+3 boost to 70) Mining in order to finish the diary... "only" 2 more levels aka 2 full hours of clicking and dropping
    http://i.imgur.com/dTVlhVX.png

And all this only because I am too lazy to afk high level alch for 72k xp/h or intensive stun alch for 150k/h.
    Finishing the Hard Diary gives me access to a new Lunar Spells: Tan Leather which is more afk-able 120k/h + decent profit
    What a fun game :l

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    In terms of data, OSRS doesn't use a lot tbh. A while back when I played, I'd often bring my laptop and phone with me to some places that didn't have wi-fi access and I'd hotspot my phone. 3-4 hours of total gameplay probably ate 10mb MAX, and that's not accounting for possible background data usage that may have occurred.

As for battery, this can be a do or die situation. This would be the most important aspect imho and still feel uneasy about that.

This is honestly another attempt to grab the western mobile consumer base since we're still not into it as hardcore as Japan is (whale factor there is insane; people spend WAAAY too much, making developers so much $$$). Even if it isn't a huge hit, it's still smart to try and grab an audience.
    Yea I know that OSRS would probably not use a lot. RS3 is a whole another story though, they can load low quality textures for less data but might be less appealing to everyone or load high quality textures which takes up a lot of space and bandwidth.

Recent phones should be able to handle OSRS, RS3... no idea.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Yea I know that OSRS would probably not use a lot. RS3 is a whole another story though, they can load low quality textures for less data but might be less appealing to everyone or load high quality textures which takes up a lot of space and bandwidth.

Recent phones should be able to handle OSRS, RS3... no idea.
    Looking at the preview... how the hell will you be able to play a game such as RS3 on a mobile device lmao.
    OSRS Mobile interface is already stacked https://clips.twitch.tv/BoringFitYakinikuGingerPower

___

One more mining level to go to complete the diary ugh my hand is dying

___

Wew got'em

___

RS3 mobile interface not as stacked as I expected:

Last edited by RlCK; 07-20-2017 at 09:07 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Mage currently level 90; doing string jewelry which cost me ~20m lv86-94 but afk'able as hell and a solid 140k xp/h.
    Really can't be bothered with low xp rates and click intensive skilling because it would safe me some gp ._.

Also first combat skill level 99. 12k till 85 slayer and 21k till 94hp. Will finish 94 magic first before going for 99 ranging I think.

Country
    Thanks
    99 Ranged, only 91-94 (2m xp, about 2 days of string jewelry) Magic before I can lose some money pking
    Not like I can play a lot rn, RSI hit me few days ago so wrist & elbow hurts if I play longer than 30m without a long break.

The 99 collection thus far, next 99 probably Cooking cuz easy 200-230k/h & profitable.

____

Holy sh!t took me hours (fcked up the platform 5x... took another 2 hours lol) but finally completed!
    244 quest points and the maximum I can get as 45 def. So if I ever going for maxing out combat I can get quest cape in a few hours.

Spoiler!

Last edited by RlCK; 08-06-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    2017.08.14_04-53-24.png
    Anyone wants to do bosses let me know!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by UI_Yui; 08-14-2017 at 06:57 AM.

Cole World

Thanks
    Forum Name: jorge94
    Scape name: Machingun4
    RS3/OS: OS
    Highest SKill:Crafting (Level 38)

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I've been playing on my RS3 ironman again lately, mostly doing afking stuff though.
    Also got a dragon pickaxe yesterday after only a few hours of grinding chaos dwarves.
    My in-game name is Daves Big D

:^)

Stats
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

10. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Pigglet (08-14-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I've been playing on my RS3 ironman again lately, mostly doing afking stuff though.
    Also got a dragon pickaxe yesterday after only a few hours of grinding chaos dwarves.
    My in-game name is Daves Big D

:^)

Stats
    http://i.imgur.com/SytP6pI.png
    You just revealed the V8 delay reason.
    So RC a fast skill now??

12. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (08-14-2017)

Page 93 of 121 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread Information