Country
    Thanks
    nono ur jamasian

2. The following user said thank you to Wanderlust for this useful post:

Farmer Bashy (12-11-2012)

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I quit quest world 120-'d everyone here.
    btw bashy like the bottom part of my sig ;-;

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    mine better >

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by imFORTUNE View Post
    mine better >
    I swear I've seen it before... just can't remember where ...

Get@Mime

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    I swear I've seen it before... just can't remember where ...
    oh it was in my sig

/JEJEJEJE
    Originally Posted by King of GunZ View Post
    I actually like playing artemis. Even though they are cheap, it's always challenging and fun in the cw's except when they drag shit out.

Quianmore's Avatar iMain: Soraka / Leona

Thanks
    ...and I was all like, "This should be a private message, not community drama."

js.

This thread doesn't mean much to me without some pics. "Quotes don't suffice."

If you water an apple tree with apple juice, is it forced cannibalism?

Banned

Thanks
    HONESTLY! i dont get this thread '--'

Paradise Heaven's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    If your going to talk trash, please provide some proof. I pretty much wipe you out in damage on TDM, I've destroyed you in CW yet you refuse to post, your lucky I didn't screenshot because I'm not about that life. By the way, please show me the lie you created, "moh your cute"? When did I call him cute, l0l. I dont flirt on the internet, thats your thing you lifeless prick.
    I really wish you were less conceited and knew how to talk to people, but honestly you just have no social life. "I have friends" Okay, If you have friends than get off your dozens of alt characters and talk to them, instead of saying "11-0 anyday" off the top of your head. I dont care about 1v1's, because the only ones I do I actually win. I really don't feel like reporting you but if I have to I really will, You'd be surprised where cyberbullying gets you in life.
    By the way, your assbuddy "realHigh" should show up around now, seeing the fact I've already beat him numerous times in TDM clutch. You two are really a joke, running about bullying people. You basically are a disgrace to the server, who cares about how Artemis plays? They have fun there way and you need to respect that. Kbye, i dont have time for an essay about a conceited prick '-'.

-carecup is empty4trolls-
    you're bad, Darren = #1.
    [CENTER]

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    If your going to talk trash, please provide some proof. I pretty much wipe you out in damage on TDM, I've destroyed you in CW yet you refuse to post, your lucky I didn't screenshot because I'm not about that life. By the way, please show me the lie you created, "moh your cute"? When did I call him cute, l0l. I dont flirt on the internet, thats your thing you lifeless prick.
    I really wish you were less conceited and knew how to talk to people, but honestly you just have no social life. "I have friends" Okay, If you have friends than get off your dozens of alt characters and talk to them, instead of saying "11-0 anyday" off the top of your head. I dont care about 1v1's, because the only ones I do I actually win. I really don't feel like reporting you but if I have to I really will, You'd be surprised where cyberbullying gets you in life.
    By the way, your assbuddy "realHigh" should show up around now, seeing the fact I've already beat him numerous times in TDM clutch. You two are really a joke, running about bullying people. You basically are a disgrace to the server, who cares about how Artemis plays? They have fun there way and you need to respect that. Kbye, i dont have time for an essay about a conceited prick '-'.

-carecup is empty4trolls-
    "I didn't screenshot because I'm not about that life" Yet you start a public discussion, start making sense boi

11. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Quianmore (12-11-2012)

Quianmore's Avatar iMain: Soraka / Leona

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    "I didn't screenshot because I'm not about that life" Yet you start a public discussion, start making sense boi
    This.

If you water an apple tree with apple juice, is it forced cannibalism?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information