View Poll Results: Should Snipers be allowed back in Clanwar and get nerfed instead?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Allow snipers back to CW + nerf them by limiting speed

35 38.04%
  • Keep snipers blocked from CW + don't nerf

57 61.96%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Reason for the poll:

I've always liked to play with snipers (for fun) - even during CW, I know that some FGunZ players did too.

I personally don't think that Snipers should be banned from CW - the only reason for why they are banned is, probably, that the users think they are overpowered.

Therefore I suggest to nerf them and allow them back to CW.
    Not nerfing them the way StephanM did, rather differently.

Here's the idea:

There are many games where you cannot run as fast if you wear a sniper, it is rather slow and often has a small clip - to compensate for that, it does a lot of damage.

My idea is to keep the sniper stats as they are, but let it limit your speed and block wallrun (similar to a Rocketlauncher or the 'Ownage' MGs).

Limiting your speed by 25% should do (you will notice that the character moves a lot slower while running/aiming with sniper).

That way, snipers keep their strong damage, but can be killed more easily, hence they can be allowed back for CWs.

What do you think? You decide.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Jitzu (12-12-2012), Kira (12-12-2012), mr guy (12-11-2012), Norbit (12-13-2012), PINKbears (12-18-2012)

Thread Information