View Poll Results: Should Snipers be allowed back in Clanwar and get nerfed instead?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Allow snipers back to CW + nerf them by limiting speed

35 38.04%
  • Keep snipers blocked from CW + don't nerf

57 61.96%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Unless I dont understand what your saying, The movement speed is so easily countered by Kstyle. They can just use their sword to get their, instead of moving with sniper.

And if you dont mean that, I guess you mean adding more weight[?] where the whole player itself moves more slowly because of more weight [dunno.]
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    the snipers should be nerfed in weight (so no other sniper or sprayer can be equipped) or nerfed in reduced dmg.

speed limitin does nothing really.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    the snipers should be nerfed in weight (so no other sniper or sprayer can be equipped) or nerfed in reduced dmg.

this

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post

extreme weight rings + vanilla mode is a way to get around that.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

5. The following user said thank you to serpento for this useful post:

Piracy (12-13-2012)

Donator

Thanks
    Donator sniper should be 100 coins now when u cant even use them in cw..

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Keep em blocked.
    Spend 3+ years learning to use SG'S and learning k-style
    They spend less than a week using sniper...

And I'm the one losing.

King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    Keep em blocked.
    Spend 3+ years learning to use SG'S and learning k-style
    They spend less than a week using sniper...

And I'm the one losing.
    maybe cause some of us are more determined and consistent with our learning sniper.

McSic, you and I are tight. We played [sno][fps] and you know that was fun. Nerf the movement speed and re-add them to cw. I'm tired of Alpha just going Kstyle only and no one can counter beat them except me with dual shotguns.

Allow them back, or clan war will only be one sided in favor of Alpha. Majority of the no's are probably people that don't cw and in the clan Alpha. Everyone else wants them back. Some people just say no because they don't like snipers in regular matches.

We want our freedom. We have a dream. A dream where snipers all around can freely snipe without being placed in a negative category. We are one, one we are.

This message is approved by the King of Dinosaurs / Sniper.

The truth has been said.
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    maybe cause some of us are more determined and consistent with our learning sniper.

McSic, you and I are tight. We played [sno][fps] and you know that was fun. Nerf the movement speed and re-add them to cw. I'm tired of Alpha just going Kstyle only and no one can counter beat them except me with dual shotguns.

Allow them back, or clan war will only be one sided in favor of Alpha. Majority of the no's are probably people that don't cw and in the clan Alpha. Everyone else wants them back. Some people just say no because they don't like snipers in regular matches.

We want our freedom. We have a dream. A dream where snipers all around can freely snipe without being placed in a negative category. We are one, one we are.

The truth has been said.
    Why is there this notion that people in a private server know better than the ****ing creators of the game?

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post

The truth has been said.
    I actually have fun cwing against Alpha!

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Well here is my opinion as of this.

Beforehand, I would just like to make the reminder that I am the one who suggested the sniper rework.

I think one of the main reasons snipers are hated, is due to their high damage AT ANY RANGE. The downside is the scope and need to aim.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's make a comparison here:
    Most maps are: Close quarters;
    From close, shotgun kill in: 2-3 hits.
    Snipers : 2 hits.

Snipers require a scope and to aim, while shotgun are more forgiving because of the spread.
    Shotguns have larger clip.
    You can do more moves with shotguns.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically, shotguns have an ADVANTAGE at close range.
    And snipers have an ADVANTAGE at long range.
    Isn't that NORMAL?

We can also look at this this way. For a target which is really far away: He's small. With the fast-paced Gunz movement, he's hard to aim at.
    Also, what is the main reason peoples use shotguns..... Because they are overpowered! That's the simple reason. They kill in 2-3 shots from close, have rather large clip for their killing power, they don't require as much aiming as any other gun due to the large spread, you can shoot very quickly with them, and they enable a big combination of deadly moves.
    If players wanted to use the weakest guns, everybody would be carrying single pistols(not revolvers).

I think the only reason people complain is because running and spamming shotgun doesn't work as well.

Facts to Facts. HOW ARE SNIPERS OVERPOWERED???

-Jawarisin
    Last edited by Jawarisin; 12-17-2012 at 04:13 AM.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Jawarisin for this useful post:

-AznNinja (12-17-2012), Tonysaurus (12-17-2012)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information