View Poll Results: Should Snipers be allowed back in Clanwar and get nerfed instead?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Allow snipers back to CW + nerf them by limiting speed

35 38.04%
  • Keep snipers blocked from CW + don't nerf

57 61.96%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Personally I fink Snipers should be added back to CW cuz it's a part of the game so yeah. It's not becuz you always get owned in battlefield 3 by snipers that you've to delete them... You've to train to get better than the snipers peepz and p00n dem
    Yes what Haze said... even tho they originally intended to add snipers to GunZ, I believe they didn't because it really does not fit with the gameplay of GunZ the duel... but oh well lmao

2. The following 2 users say thank you to CamelBoyMoh for this useful post:

KR4K3N (12-11-2012), Juriën (12-11-2012)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Battleboy View Post
    Yes what Haze said... even tho they originally intended to add snipers to GunZ, I believe they didn't because it really does not fit with the gameplay of GunZ the duel... but oh well lmao
    Finally we agree on something.

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    U don't play this game enough to understand the annoyance of snipers ingame. Plus snipers were not even ment for gunz so best leave it out of cws.

5. The following user said thank you to Joel for this useful post:

Juriën (12-11-2012)

Storm's Avatar The Hated

Thanks
    nerf definitely.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Ban them from clan wars.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    I honestly think that they should be put back into the game and left be. Those who wanna bitch can bitch. Just because someone has amazing aim and is good with snipers doesnt mean that you should ban them. How would you feel if everyone used LMG and then there were those SG guys. Since you don't use SGS, you wanted it taken away because some people have skill with it. Those who want snipers taken away are the ones who are OP'd to the fking top. The only reason they want snipers removed; they are the only one that can kill them.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Adam for this useful post:

New Divide (12-13-2012), PINKbears (12-18-2012)

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Keep everything the way it is at this moment!

Thanks
    Lol i love how all the shot gun Users are crying about Snipers. Shotguns, were not intended to be spammed, and RS'd But they are. K-Style is a glitch, it was not intended to be part of the game.

Just becasue people have spent time learning how to use a sniper, jsut like people have spent time learning to K-style and Spam their shotties, doesn't mean they should remove it.

Quit QQ'ing and crying because your getting killed by snipers. Snipers take more aim than shotties anyways.

KK THX.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to ForgottenOne for this useful post:

Adam (12-11-2012), New Divide (12-13-2012)

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Battleboy View Post
    As much as I respect your point McSic, I disagree, first off just nerfing the sniper with speed isn't going to work that much. People like Artemis clan, they will camp and snipe to win so therefore there's no point to even add a speed limit to the snipers. Secondly, at this point tbh I don't even care because they are still sticking to the lameness in clanwar and now using mines and double sprayers. We really need to nerf the double sprayer weapons as well at that. But I still think snipers should stay banned and if you vs someone with sniper in a clanwar you would know why it should stay banned. Like seriously, as soon as the round starts and you go out in the open area, you're already freaking low yellow if not, then red. And I've already seen enough of the unlegitness, yes I'm talking about unlegitness with sniper and they know who they are, so don't try to deny that shit and talk about how your "aim" is just so amazingly good with snipers.
    This is how it goes nowadays, someone is good = you guys call him unlegit, eeeww..

OT: Keep them banned from CW.

Paradise Heaven's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Allow snipers back to CW + nerf them by limiting speed.

^

this
    [CENTER]

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information