Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Whichever church said this is wrong. In the bible it never mentions that homosexual people are "evil" you just shouldn't be homosexual.
    What? The Bible is not the book for alll churches so how can other churches be wrong if it doesn't say it in the bible?
    However:

Leviticus 18:22
    "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Leviticus 20:13
    "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

Romans 1:26-28
    "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    What? The Bible is not the book for alll churches so how can other churches be wrong if it doesn't say it in the bible?
    However:

Leviticus 18:22
    "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Leviticus 20:13
    "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

Romans 1:26-28
    "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."
    Let's not forget that the bible is very old. They use to kill people for being gay, they can't do that now. At least for the most part.
    I don't see where any of these say that being gay is EVIL.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Get@Mime

Thanks
    wait i think u were suppose to quote stephan wot im confused '-'
    Originally Posted by King of GunZ View Post
    I actually like playing artemis. Even though they are cheap, it's always challenging and fun in the cw's except when they drag shit out.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Let's not forget that the bible is very old. They use to kill people for being gay, they can't do that now. At least for the most part.
    I don't see where any of these say that being gay is EVIL.
    Of course The Bible is old and I don't agree with it, eventhough I admire it, it manage to get a shit tonne of naive people to agree with it.
    Abomination can be considered a synonym of "evil".

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Screw the bible.
    People can choose with who they want to be, whether if would be a male or female.
    People should be free to choose their partner, not some old mindf*cking book.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Of course The Bible is old and I don't agree with it, eventhough I admire it, it manage to get a shit tonne of naive people to agree with it.
    Abomination can be considered a synonym of "evil".
    Are you quoting the same bible that tells you to stone disobedient children to death?

Squid's Avatar The guy

Thanks
    If you like something, you keep it. If you let it go, its gone. If it comes back, its yours <3

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    Maybe its not Evil but people may think its a Discgrace to our Society.
    the death Penalty for Showing ur self to the Society is Critical u know ?
    Source : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-20463887
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Screw the bible.
    People can choose with who they want to be, whether if would be a male or female.
    People should be free to choose their partner, not some old mindf*cking book.
    I must agree with this I am afraid.
    If someone can find love in someone from the same sex, so be it.
    But homosexuality is not meant to be natural, as i explained in my second post (my opninion).

The Bible is wrong on so many levels and so is the Christian religion, they have used the name of God to destroy civilizations and kill innocents.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I must agree with this I am afraid.
    If someone can find love in someone from the same sex, so be it.
    But homosexuality is not meant to be natural, as i explained in my second post (my opninion).

The Bible is wrong on so many levels and so is the Christian religion, they have used the name of God to destroy civilizations and kill innocents.
    Why is it not natural? Just so they cannot bring children to the world? Ever tho about gay people that adopt children that are left behind by their parents?
    Even animals can be gay (birds and fish are known to be gay in some species).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information