Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    oi Blake

Thanks
    I honestly have a problem with flamboyant gay people, its just disgusting and disturbing to look at. But if someone is chill and just happens to be gay, I don't give a shit, I will still feel uncomfortable though.

2. The following user said thank you to MadameDeath for this useful post:

Farmer Bashy (12-13-2012)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Quianmore View Post
    I wasn't saying you were starting shit intentionally.
    I'm simply stating, that making a thread like this, would cause more drama when you know whole-heartedly you have homosexual members here.

I wasn't directing the first stanza directly at you.
    It's the thread subject in general.
    "You're obviously looking to start more than just a debate."

That is a very obvious contradiction, at least get your mind straight before posting, entangling yourselve within your arguments can be very tricky.

Quianmore's Avatar iMain: Soraka / Leona

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    "You're obviously looking to start more than just a debate."

That is a very obvious contradiction, at least get your mind straight before posting, entangling yourselve within your arguments can be very tricky.
    Something more than just a debate doesn't immediately fall under the topic of, "starting shit."

Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    You seem to be the one trying to start shit by saying that I am trying to start shit o.O
    I have had nothing but a healthy argument in this thread, you are the one making accusations.

As for the arguments you have just given, they do not really have much to do with the question, other than the fact that homosexuality can make you happy, yes that is something good, I am not arguing against that.

However, as far as I am concerned homosexuals can not naturally conceive a child between them.
    You're obviously looking to start more than just a debate.
    This falls more under drama.

The question, "Is homosexuality bad or good" is completely irrelevant, because it can not be helped.
    That's like asking if being black is bad or good.

Take it from a homosexual.

Too many people have established a stereotype or guided their wording to make it sound like they chose a life-style.
    Attraction is a physical liking to.
    That comes from things inside your body, like hormones.
    It's not something we can simply control.

It's like love.
    Love is an emotion, and we can not help who we fall in love with.
    If you want to argue that, sure, we can choose who we talk to, but it's human and only natural to meet new people.

There are boys and girls that, as I like to call it, "dip their toes in the water" and experiment and REALIZE that they are gay or bisexual (Yes, bisexuality is a real thing)

I'm sorry, but I did not wake up one morning and promptly decide that I wanted 45% of America to dislike me because of my sexual preference.
    That's just dumb.

#HomosexualsPOV
    Uhm

If you water an apple tree with apple juice, is it forced cannibalism?

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    You're obviously looking to start more than just a debate.
    This falls more under drama.

The question, "Is homosexuality bad or good" is completely irrelevant, because it can not be helped.
    That's like asking if being black is bad or good.

Take it from a homosexual.

Too many people have established a stereotype or guided their wording to make it sound like they chose a life-style.
    Attraction is a physical liking to.
    That comes from things inside your body, like hormones.
    It's not something we can simply control.

It's like love.
    Love is an emotion, and we can not help who we fall in love with.
    If you want to argue that, sure, we can choose who we talk to, but it's human and only natural to meet new people.

There are boys and girls that, as I like to call it, "dip their toes in the water" and experiment and REALIZE that they are gay or bisexual (Yes, bisexuality is a real thing)

I'm sorry, but I did not wake up one morning and promptly decide that I wanted 45% of America to dislike me because of my sexual preference.
    That's just dumb.

#HomosexualsPOV
    Two things, you can choose who you fall in love with and being black isn't good, ITS ****ING AWESOME.

Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    I honestly have a problem with flamboyant gay people, its just disgusting and disturbing to look at. But if someone is chill and just happens to be gay, I don't give a shit, I will still feel uncomfortable though.
    This is Yuzan to me. He is a chill ass mother****er who I can actually talk to and he keeps shit real.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 12-13-2012 at 04:29 AM.

6. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Yoda (12-13-2012)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by King of GunZ View Post
    Two things, you can choose who you fall in love with and being black isn't good, ITS ****ING AWESOME.
    You can choose who you TALK to.
    That opens up the options of who you fall in love with.

You can choose who you do NOT talk to,
    and that denies those people the chance of you falling in love with them.

Getting to know someone occurs over time.
    Falling in love happens while REALLY getting to know someone.
    Between knowing and loving someone, is liking someone.
    If I like someone, I can't exactly help that. We just had a lot in common. That goes for most people I do believe.

P.S.
    Off-topic: I was Homosexusual in that LoL game, you know, the one with the, "****** name" as you called it, playing as urgot and while you want negative I went even.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Something more than just a debate doesn't immediately fall under the topic of, "starting shit."

Uhm
    He is saying. It's either a yes or no answer. He didn't ask whether it's relevant or not. That's what Yoda is trying to tell you

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    P.S.
    Off-topic: I was Homosexusual in that LoL game, you know, the one with the, "****** name" as you called it, playing as urgot and while you want negative I went even.
    I believe his username is king of gunz not king of LoL, as for that I smack u 1v1 LoL jajajaa.

10. The following user said thank you to Ekital for this useful post:

Farmer Bashy (12-13-2012)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    I believe his username is king of gunz not king of LoL, as for that I smack u 1v1 LoL jajajaa.
    Actually, it's something along the lines of BashyIsKing (As his summoner name)

Originally Posted by King of GunZ View Post
    He is saying. It's either a yes or no answer. He didn't ask whether it's relevant or not. That's what Yoda is trying to tell you
    Sorry, irrelevant was the wrong word.
    What I meant was, the question is invalid, because there is no, "good or bad."
    "Do you agree or disagree with homosexuality" <-- Valid conversational topic.

oi Blake

Thanks
    Uhm tf is this game talk ?
    back on topic kiddies
    OT: i believe being gay is ultimately a choice, i disagree with the being born gay stuff. The question yoda asked is something that people cant agree on, so lets see if we can agree on this.
    Is being gay a choice or are you born and "weird" to be gay?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Locking due people tend to go off-topic (Bashy, quianmore, mime, moh, ekital and a few others I forgot).
    Last edited by StephanM; 12-13-2012 at 04:40 AM.

14. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Eeksdee (12-13-2012), Quianmore (12-13-2012)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information