Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    There is no god, those who believe in god got their reason for it even tho some reasons are complete bullshit.
    Religions seems to be here just to steer people to a certain direction/thought.
    Religion is a major reason for conformity in society. To know right from wrong. That's why people believe in a God really.

OT:
    I do Sociology so we can debate about this religion shit all day and I would still win.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    They are all ideas started from people needing hope in something.
    This is correct, still wouldn't make me want to believe in something that does not excist.
    God is just an imagination.

Originally Posted by King of GunZ View Post
    Religion is a major reason for conformity in society. To know right from wrong. That's why people believe in a God really.

OT:
    I do Sociology so we can debate about this religion shit all day and I would still win.
    You only would win if you can convince me to believe in god and a religion, it will never happen so stop being so full of yourself.

Sad Days

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    I certainly most believe there are many gods/goddesses, but im forced to stay true to being a Catholic @_@.

There has to be a god for certain things like Love, Belief , etc...
    Concerning heaven or hell, I certainly think there is no type of "afterlife" except pitch black. You can't remember who you are, what you do because your DEAD. You dont exist as a person anymore and you cannot because you're dead.
    blasphemy

Ghoulish's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    I don't believe in blind faith. The way I see it is people from way back couldn't comprehend that these beings coming from the sky where extraterrestrial's so they started to call them gods. That's what I think happened. I'ts kinda like playing telephone if any one has played that. The truth got stretched to far from the actual truth.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    This is correct, still wouldn't make me want to believe in something that does not excist.

You only would win if you can convince me to believe in god and a religion, it will never happen so stop being so full of yourself.
    Wrong. I don't believe in either so ya I would win jajaja

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks

Neither do i believe in him. No evidence he exists. It was just an idea but no one thought about proving it, they just decided to write a book.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by King of GunZ View Post
    Wrong. I don't believe in either so ya I would win jajaja

Sad Days

Thanks
    No one can prove god exists and no one can disprove it. We'll all just have to wait and see

Donator

Thanks
    Here is what I think, will try to keep it short and simple:

I believe there is a higher being (just because I fall under humanity's ignorance about creation) but I do not agree with religions around the world.

I would also like to ask this: wouldn't you feel better if you believed in God and heaven and you were about to die?
    I would, thinking that something comes afterwards, that it isn't the end. Even if it just nothingness once you die and you simply no longer "are" the moments before death would be so much better and you could be able to accept it.

Here is another point of view:
    Eventhough some people will claim that religion throttled the scientific advancement of the world for a few centuries, we would have still been tribes of aggressive people.
    Religions gave us the guidelines for a better society.

10. The following user said thank you to Yoda for this useful post:

Xypher (12-13-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    No god, i believe only in science

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information