• Yes, it is.

11 25.58%
  • No, it isn't.

32 74.42%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Vote for it and also comment, say your opinions what you're thinking about it.
    Only serious posts, trolling or spamming posts will be punished.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Yes the end of the world is comming, I don't think we'll live to see it but it will not take long. Of course you're talking about the apocalypse, that wont happen, we will destroy the world itself.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Yes the end of the world is comming, I don't think we'll live to see it but it will not take long. Of course you're talking about the apocalypse, that wont happen, we will destroy the world itself.
    Yes, I agree with this one but I am talking about the date 21-12-2012.

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    nah will it balls

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Sorry, but I don't really believe in things like this. Neither do I believe in the maya's and such. I've read things like it MIGHT happen SOMETHING but the earth will not disappear/hit or whatsoever. Read things like it will be 3 days dark etc. Read things that a meteor/planet will hit the earth and such.
    Yet again, I don't believe in anything until I see it with my own eyes. Since few years ago they said something exactly like this, and guess what. Nothing happened.

I do wonder that what IF nothing happens and people are commiting suicide for nothing cause they are 'strong' believers in things like this, so they rather kill theirselves instead of experience it.
    ^ would be f ucked up.
    Ay.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Izzat (12-18-2012), SuperShotty (12-20-2012)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    Sorry, but I don't really believe in things like this. Neither do I believe in the maya's and such. I've read things like it MIGHT happen SOMETHING but the earth will not disappear/hit or whatsoever. Read things like it will be 3 days dark etc. Read things that a meteor/planet will hit the earth and such.
    Yet again, I don't believe in anything until I see it with my own eyes. Since few years ago they said something exactly like this, and guess what. Nothing happened.

I do wonder that what IF nothing happens and people are commiting suicide for nothing cause they are 'strong' believers in things like this, so they rather kill theirselves instead of experience it.
    ^ would be f ucked up.
    Thats running away from the truth.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Thats running away from the truth.
    What's the truth? that the world will end at 21th december?
    Ay.

Country
    Thanks
    Here is my opinion. I already told Flora and many other people if the end is coming on 21-12-2012.
    Me and my cousin, he is a very smart person, were talking about it if on that date anything is going to happen.
    Here is what we are thinking.
    NO, the end wont come on that date but what slugheady said, is true and we keep destroying the Earth.
    Why am I thinking nothing would happen on that date?
    Because, first of all, the bible says that no one knows when the world ends.
    Secondly, most of people think the end is coming because the Mayan disappeared;
    About the Mayan, those people really disappeared but that doesn't means the end is coming, why?
    Because since they disappeared they couldn't finish the calendar, the last date on their calendar is 21-12-2012. If they hadn't disappeared back then, they would've kept doing the calendar and nothing seriously would happen.
    Third, N.A.S.A said that Nibiru's is far from our planet and there isn't any chance to get hit by it and nothing would happen on 21-12-2012.
    Fourth, if you still believe that the end is coming, do you think that people would've kept doing movies?
    I see on IMDB that movies will be released on 2013.
    Fifth, the climate we live in, would have changed already. Possibly, in my opinion, it would've been more/less cold. The climate just would've changed.
    Sixth, have you seen on the news commenting about the end of the world?
    I don't think so. In our news, in Bulgaria, they said that the end of the world isn't near and maybe one the it will come, after billions of years.

So yeah, the world's end wont be on that date.

The God

Thanks
    I am not afraid to say that all of the people that believe in this shit are completly stupid. I'd cut my **** off if it was true , even tough I'd be dead..

Country
    Thanks

I found a quick answer about the end.
    Almost the same things which I wrote.

12. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Resort (12-18-2012)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information