Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aizen View Post
    When did I ever say i was KoreanAim? the **** are you smoking bro, Matt invited me to alpha himself when he was still in that clan. People say you're not good cause you really are not even decent sorry. Bro i don't want to be in you're shit clan "4lpha" that will most likely die out in a week. I'm sure you smacked 80% of alpha keep talking.
    I said, so who's your main?

You typed KoreanAim.

Hey, i like how a person "not decent" like me, can literally crush you in tdm's 1vs3.

No wonder, good gracious, KoreanAim is probably 100x better than you. I was wondering why I wasn't getting raped. No wonder, cause you the wanabe trash.

Also, if I am as bad as you say? Explain to me whenever I cw'd against Alpha, they would try to shut me down first? and in the end, I'd either win the clan war or get the highest score on my team and lose

No one even knows who you are. At least today is the first day I've ever encountered someone in Alpha that is as bad as you. seriously, who do they invite to the clan Alpha these days.
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    I said, so who's your main?

You typed KoreanAim.

Hey, i like how a person "not decent" like me, can literally crush you in tdm's 1vs3.

No wonder, good gracious, KoreanAim is probably 100x better than you. I was wondering why I wasn't getting raped. No wonder, cause you the wanabe trash.

Also, if I am as bad as you say? Explain to me whenever I cw'd against Alpha, they would try to shut me down first? and in the end, I'd either win the clan war or get the highest score on my team and lose

No one even knows who you are. At least today is the first day I've ever encountered someone in Alpha that is as bad as you. seriously, who do they invite to the clan Alpha these days.
    Lmfao I didn't say i was KoreanAim keep making up bullshit. If you can "crush" me stop dodging 1v1's you're pathetic & you're all talk nothing more. KoreanAim is better than me i can admit that, I don't "try" to be like Matt in any way i just cw with him and stomp losers like yourself. I never tried to get noticed in gunz it's a damn video game that I barely have time for get over yourself. Like i said Matt invited me and we streaked in cw so stop talking about something you know nothing about newgen.

Thanks
    Lmfao I didn't say i was KoreanAim keep making up bullshit. If you can "crush" me stop dodging 1v1's you're pathetic & you're all talk nothing more. KoreanAim is better than me i can admit that, I don't "try" to be like Matt in any way i just cw with him and stomp losers like yourself. I never tried to get noticed in gunz it's a damn video game that I barely have time for get over yourself. Like i said Matt invited me and we streaked in cw so stop talking about something you know nothing about newgen.
    sure, but i won't be playing with shotguns.

I'm not making up anything. I said who is your main, you said KoreanAim.
    Maybe there was some misunderstanding. Can you please refrain from getting so butthurt from losing 4-17 or whatever negative score you had. Yep I'm all talk. Its not like screenshots prove anything or anything. Dude, you're a bigger newgen than me. I've been here since 09. Calm the **** down and sit. I know enough to beat your clan before they removed snipers from cw. Sit, you're nowhere close to even being a challenge. If I must, I'll gladly use shotguns if you keep dodging my sniper use. Goodness gracious, you are one baddie. I'll shut you up for good next time I get on.

Banned

Thanks
    sure, but i won't be playing with shotguns.

I'm not making up anything. I said who is your main, you said KoreanAim.
    Maybe there was some misunderstanding. Can you please refrain from getting so butthurt from losing 4-17 or whatever negative score you had. Yep I'm all talk. Its not like screenshots prove anything or anything. Dude, you're a bigger newgen than me. I've been here since 09. Calm the **** down and sit. I know enough to beat your clan before they removed snipers from cw. Sit, you're nowhere close to even being a challenge. If I must, I'll gladly use shotguns if you keep dodging my sniper use. Goodness gracious, you are one baddie. I'll shut you up for good next time I get on.
    I thought we already discussed this I never said i was matt lmao. Lol you claim to be an oldgen yet you're forum account says "Join Date: Jun 2012" if you were an oldgen you would know i'm not matt dumbshit , Go ahead and use shot guns i'll be glad to smack you & post after.

Thanks
    I thought we already discussed this I never said i was matt lmao. Lol you claim to be an oldgen yet you're forum account says "Join Date: Jun 2012" if you were an oldgen you would know i'm not matt dumbshit , Go ahead and use shot guns i'll be glad to smack you & post after.
    Clearly, forum account don't mean anything. Check when my ingame account was created. 2009. I never was too into Fgunz community forums until in the summer. Stop getting so worked up, you're bad, period. I thought we already discussed this, i asked who your main was, you typed KoreanAim, maybe it was a misunderstanding to both sides. Can you try to be civil and show manners for once? Hey if we're going to 1vs1 shotguns, can we 1vs1 sniper? Might as well show how good I am at sniper and if I smack you with shotguns, you should just uninstall gunz tbh.

wahah's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    shitty arguments on shitty forums by shitty players at a shitty time

Banned

Thanks
    Clearly, forum account don't mean anything. Check when my ingame account was created. 2009. I never was too into Fgunz community forums until in the summer. Stop getting so worked up, you're bad, period. I thought we already discussed this, i asked who your main was, you typed KoreanAim, maybe it was a misunderstanding to both sides. Can you try to be civil and show manners for once? Hey if we're going to 1vs1 shotguns, can we 1vs1 sniper? Might as well show how good I am at sniper and if I smack you with shotguns, you should just uninstall gunz tbh.
    Calling me bad when you're dodging at this very moment, you truely are pathetic and it's sad like you're comebacks. We can 1v1 shotguns first so i can post and after that i'll gladly 1v1 you with sniper.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    yo, calm yo tits br0

jajaaj made me laugh xd
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    Calm down ladies
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

Maped's Avatar Beast

Thanks
    whaaaay so much egoooo :S
    Name : PrinceAim , ManualAim , Director

11. The following user said thank you to Maped for this useful post:

Juriën (12-21-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12