Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    all going off topic lmao. 12dmg? seriously? D: it gonna be Op lol. some sgs x2 in shop for like lv 80+ or 90+ it's 11dmgs & 12dmgs.

Banned

Thanks
    What ever happened to the pro Avenger-type weapons?

12 damage and 3 bullets, 13 damage and 2 bullets

BRING THAT SHIT BACK.

3. The following user said thank you to nigg for this useful post:

StephanM (12-25-2012)

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    I don't really find them that OP. But peace Barttttttttttt. :/

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Brisk's Avatar Arizona

Thanks
    With the new addition of weapons with different damage, most of the people complain because they find it brings an unfair gameplay.

This is what I hope to propose, which many of you actually might agree, or disagree upon.

Wether it's a feature or game mode, whatever you want to call it, there should be a damage limit option in different game rooms. In other words, say if a certain room is set to have a damage cap at 9, that means players using anything higher then 9 damage will be automatically set the weapons damage down to 9 or lower depending on the weapon damage.

With this said, this should be introduced in clan wars where 10 damage is set as a stable damage to all players on both teams because after all, Clan War is meant to test who clans work together not who can med and do more damage to earn a win.
    I would love to see players say "GF/GG, was a great match" more then saying "OP weapons, Tank, Meds" in which this system will hopefully accomplish.

Any case, I will leave this for the admins/developers/coders to think about as I'm only a member suggesting an idea and it might take more then just words.

This will really spice things up and put those players who truely have some skills to shine.

Merry Christmas!

6. The following user said thank you to Brisk for this useful post:

Ekital (12-25-2012)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Brisk View Post
    With the new addition of weapons with different damage, most of the people complain because they find it brings an unfair gameplay.

This is what I hope to propose, which many of you actually might agree, or disagree upon.

Wether it's a feature or game mode, whatever you want to call it, there should be a damage limit option in different game rooms. In other words, say if a certain room is set to have a damage cap at 9, that means players using anything higher then 9 damage will be automatically set the weapons damage down to 9 or lower depending on the weapon damage.

With this said, this should be introduced in clan wars where 10 damage is set as a stable damage to all players on both teams because after all, Clan War is meant to test who clans work together not who can med and do more damage to earn a win.
    I would love to see players say "GF/GG, was a great match" more then saying "OP weapons, Tank, Meds" in which this system will hopefully accomplish.

Any case, I will leave this for the admins/developers/coders to think about as I'm only a member suggesting an idea and it might take more then just words.

This will really spice things up and put those players who truely have some skills to shine.

Merry Christmas!
    You honestly think someone is gonna take the time to read that?

Brisk's Avatar Arizona

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    You honestly think someone is gonna take the time to read that?
    I would like to think so, as I took the time to think and write it.

Country
    Thanks
    I would like to think so, as I took the time to think and write it.
    Ain't nobody got time for dat.

10. The following user said thank you to Mime for this useful post:

Juriën (12-25-2012)

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks

Merry Christmas!
    i read it, and if ur looking for cw's where people won't say things like "op weapons, tank, meds", then fg is not the place for you.
    it'll take so long to balance everything, simply because they keep releasing op weapons to counter the previous op weapons; instead of balancing everything once and for all.
    lmfao ffs cw matches go to 1500 dmg till someone loses a round, 3 times more than other servers

Brisk's Avatar Arizona

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    i read it, and if ur looking for cw's where people won't say things like "op weapons, tank, meds", then fg is not the place for you.
    it'll take so long to balance everything, simply because they keep releasing op weapons to counter the previous op weapons; instead of balancing everything once and for all.
    lmfao ffs cw matches go to 1500 dmg till someone loses a round, 3 times more than other servers
    I'm not asking for a balance, as this system will allow players to CREATE their own balance in game rooms.

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    I think we should make this shotgun like hotshot with 10 dmg XDDDD

14. The following user said thank you to Lemon for this useful post:

Arkasia (12-25-2012)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information