Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Yuzan's Avatar ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Thanks
    I don't understand the big deal about 11s. hold shift to block ;o.

But, bye bye.
    If I visited your profile, I probably ignored you.

“You have to continually make choices throughout your life,whether it’s made consciously or unconsciously.
    By making a choice means that you must have also given up on something.
    If you don’t hold any regret in your choice, that means you must have made the right decision.”
    ~ Yoshida Yuzan

CrunchyRoll Guest Pass
    (Updated - 12/25/2012)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    You are overreacting.
    There is going to be a sg balance soon
    And you overreact this quick?
    Also. The change on getting one is small, haven't you seen how many people tried the lucky box?

Also. Dave is not money hungry.
    It's the people seeking for over powered weapons. This has nothing to do with dave. This has to do with the players.

Stop making no sense and give it some patience to see what the sg balance is going to give us. And then decide. You are making a quick decision and making no sense at all.

It's just pathetic.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    You are overreacting.
    Also. The change on getting.onenis small, haven't you seen how many people tried the lucky box?

It's the people seeking for over powered weapons. This has nothing to do with dave. This has to do with the players.

Stop making no sense and give it some patience to see what the sg balance is going to give us. And then decide. You are making a quick decision and making no sense at all.

It's just pathetic.

Okay broski, obviously you haven't realized the dmg/clip and ammo difference and did the math.

Red SGS: 400 dmg/clip
    Duelisto: 480 dmg/clip
    The limit sg: 528 dmg/clip

Now do you understand? Old donors are now shit and people without at least duelisto's are ****ed.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    You are overreacting.
    Also. The change on getting one is small, haven't you seen how many people tried the lucky box?

It's just pathetic.

I don't get why it is the player's fault.
    When it's actually the players that are always complaining about the overpowered items?
    So how are WE seeking for OP items?
    The lucky box is getting overrated already due the items you can get and it's ONLY 20 coins, yes only.

people are using more the OP shotguns nowadays, since it is now easy to get. (referred to lucky box)
    Ay.

The God

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    When it's actually the players that are always complaining about the overpowered items?
    The lucky box is getting overrated already due the items you can get and it's ONLY 20 coins, yes only.
    You'd be satisfacted getting a donor sword for 5 days wich you already have permanent for more than 20 coins?

Oh yeah you didn't think about this one

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HZOR View Post
    You'd be satisfacted getting a donor sword for 5 days wich you already have permanent for more than 20 coins?

Oh yeah you didn't think about this one
    who says everyone has a perm donor sword?
    that's like renting the item for few days like the old method, except now it is for 20 coins which is cheaper.

Just saying that the lucky box is already getting overrated.
    Ay.

Country
    Thanks
    We are complaining. But we still want it. We make no sense at all.
    But the money hungry thing is out of the question it's just 1 fcking.dollar each.

Why do we want it so bad? Everyone is getting those boxes. But no one actually redeem the prices. They just wait till thwy got that limit breaker shit. Look up thw thread about "what you got" all pics of unredeemed items and a comment saying " oh yeah also a limit breaker ".

That doesn't make sense either.
    I think the limit breaker should be sold as a normal donator item with 10 dmg.

And give all items a change of getting unlimited.

The God

Thanks
    who says everyone has a perm donor sword?
    that's like renting the item for few days like the old method, except now it is for 20 coins which is cheaper.

Just saying that the lucky box is already getting overrated.
    The sword was an example..

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    We are complaining. But we still want it. We make no sense at all.
    But the money hungry thing is out of the question it's just 1 fcking.dollar each.

Why do we want it so bad? Everyone is getting those boxes. But no one actually redeem the prices. They just wait till thwy got that limit breaker shit. Look up thw thread about "what you got" all pics of unredeemed items and a comment saying " oh yeah also a limit breaker ".

That doesn't make sense either.
    I think the limit breaker should be sold as a normal donator item with 10 dmg.

And give all items a change of getting unlimited.

I honestly just think that we all should stop bullsh!ttin' and live with it. Cause nobody ever will be happy about something. There will be always 1 person that complains.
    Ay.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    Okay broski, obviously you haven't realized the dmg/clip and ammo difference and did the math.

Red SGS: 400 dmg/clip
    Duelisto: 480 dmg/clip
    The limit sg: 528 dmg/clip

Now do you understand? Old donors are now shit and people without at least duelisto's are ****ed.
    So you are telling me it's op.
    Well buddy. Old news.
    It still has nothing to do with being money hungry. People seek for strength and kills. Isn't that what I just told you?

Also where is your comment about the balance thing. Or don't you think I was right and you decided to quick.

And if you leave. Dafuq ur still doing in here.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information