Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Yuzan's Avatar ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Thanks
    avengers died with pserver and evolved into 9 - 10 damage weapons. those were the OP weapons about 2+ years ago when the delay was reduced and clip received more ammo. It isn't OP it's just change in gameplay.

Health and armor changed aswell when the max used to be like 115/84 or so, and now it is 100 base armor with 125 health+
    If I visited your profile, I probably ignored you.

“You have to continually make choices throughout your life,whether it’s made consciously or unconsciously.
    By making a choice means that you must have also given up on something.
    If you don’t hold any regret in your choice, that means you must have made the right decision.”
    ~ Yoshida Yuzan

CrunchyRoll Guest Pass
    (Updated - 12/25/2012)

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    You are overreacting.
    There is going to be a sg balance soon
    And you overreact this quick?
    Also. The change on getting one is small, haven't you seen how many people tried the lucky box?

Also. Dave is not money hungry.
    It's the people seeking for over powered weapons. This has nothing to do with dave. This has to do with the players.

Stop making no sense and give it some patience to see what the sg balance is going to give us. And then decide. You are making a quick decision and making no sense at all.

It's just pathetic.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2
    No hate -

But I do think too that Dave want some money. Why? Since he made the prices bigger since v7 and I find this REALLY cheap.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    And why are you blaming me? You think I came up with the lucky box and the limitbreaker?

A Tissue's Avatar Kim Taeyeon <3

Thanks
    Dave isnt money hungry just for the record. If we didn't have a donation shop which costs real life money the server wouldn't be alive till now. Dave and McSic's money wont even be enough for the server tbh, that's why they made a donation shop wherein players can buy items which are not present in the in-game item shop. And you have a choice you can either buy a donation item or not. Therefore your argument is invalid, Dave is not money hungry, Dave is just doing his job.

5. The following user said thank you to A Tissue for this useful post:

XxXGamerZXxX (12-25-2012)

XxXGamerZXxX's Avatar 凸(¬◡¬)凸ლ(╹◡╹ლ)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    Originally Posted by A Tissue View Post
    Dave isnt money hungry just for the record. If we didn't have a donation shop which costs real life money the server wouldn't be alive till now. Dave and McSic's money wont even be enough for the server tbh, that's why they made a donation shop wherein players can buy items which are not present in the in-game item shop. And you have a choice you can either buy a donation item or not. Therefore your argument is invalid, Dave is not money hungry, Dave is just doing his job.
    I agree with this.... =]
    I want this server still alive till i grow old =) Like till i die?
    Y O L O

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SuperWaffle View Post
    And why are you blaming me? You think I came up with the lucky box and the limitbreaker?
    Someone has to get the blame .

Banned

Thanks
    the lucky box was mcsic's idea and the 11's also?

why whining on dave lmao.

XxXGamerZXxX's Avatar 凸(¬◡¬)凸ლ(╹◡╹ლ)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    Originally Posted by Jeroen View Post
    the lucky box was mcsic's idea and the 11's also?

why whining on dave lmao.
    Cause he didnt know......
    Y O L O

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Since I talked to Dave on skype about this, I liked his idea of solving this nerfing problem. Since a lot of kids qqing about 11 dmg. The limitbreaker will be nerf'd to 10 dmg 6 clips 800 delays or w.e and the currently previous donor shotguns will be nerf'd to dmg 9 or so. I think that's a good idea and it'll balance the opness of shotguns itself and the server. That way we'll only have one 10 dmg sg and rest dmg 9 and nerf in game shop sgs to 8-9 or w.e lol.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

11. The following user said thank you to CamelBoyMoh for this useful post:

Ekital (12-25-2012)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information