Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Brisk's Avatar Arizona

Thanks
    Hey Freestylers!

With many different interesting room tags FGunZ offers, players options are almost endless! Many prefer to spam shots without having to reload all day, while others prefer to limit the use of certain gunz and especially, tankers. Point is, everyone has a favorite room tag!

The better the description, the higher your chances are. You may do bullet points, numbers, or whatever may you prefer. But remember, creativity is the Key.

Rules:
    -One post per member
    -Must follow post format
    -No commenting on others post
    -Follows and Agrees to the ToS

Post Format:
    -Favorite Room Tag:
    -Explain:

Prize:
    1st: 5 Points
    2nd: 3 Points
    3rd: 1 Point

Banned

Thanks
    [N] Is my favorite tag, as it allows you to create the image of being a hacker stomping on their faces from the sky while doing glitched flips and float around.
    for many decades have the humans trying to learn to fly, we've created airplanes/kites/air balloons, but never have we been able to fly without using anything.

then someone decided to make a roomtag so we can all be cheating little bastards and DAMN it sure did work!
    thank you for inventing [N] god. you truly are worthy of wearing my first name initials.

Sad Days

Thanks
    -Favorite room TAG - [R][IA]
    -Explain - I like this room tag because I use scroll down to reload my weapons, and I can't play without it because it's no fun. It allows you to reload faster, enabling me to put an end to my enemy quicker. Rooms without it are no fun, because you know sooner or later you're going to end up with no bullets, and be killed by the enemy...that really sucks if you have your mojo on. Rooms without [R] are bust plain and boooorring.

Last edited by Xypher; 12-28-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    -Favorite Room Tag: [v]
    -Explain: It's the most fair roomtag since everyone has the same hp/ap, Only roomtag where you need skills for.

Thanks
    -Favorite Room Tag: [V] - Vanilla Mode.

-Explain: 1. Vanilla Mode restricts the amount of HP/AP you have, for example if you had 150HP and 120AP. It would be reduced to 125HP and 100AP.
    2. It will even out the game due to people without donors and people with them.
    3. You wont be required to use as much ammo as people would use during a usual Team Death-match/Other. Therefore meaning that it is unbiased towards different people with different skill levels during games.
    4. However Vanilla Mode doesn't restrict the damage and what equipment people use. For example if someone has a donation shotgun, and another has a normal shop shotgun. The damage will be completely different meaning that it could be either easier to kill, or even harder.

Overall my favourite room tag is Vanilla Mode, it restricts peoples chances of tanks and it will make it easier for people to kill. However not always, but there are more advantages than disadvantages.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    [IA]
    For long lasting battles, this is usefull

[V]
    Classy vanilla, best there is.

for baddies:
    [R] SUCKS. no tactic just spamming

Country
    Thanks
    from me its [IA] its just great becouse u can shoot and shoot and go on all day ithout losing bullets thats the best way to lvl up and dont have to rejoin or wait to be killed to have bullets again with [IA] u can lvl up faster and have more fun at the game its just owesome to have this tag on fgunz thats why i only play fgunz now u can have infinity ammo thats just freaky owesome thats why i love Freestyle Gunz so mutch

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    All of those combined except [R]
    Ultimate rocket spam yo

Banned

Thanks
    -Favorite Room Tag : [V]
    -Explain : [V] aka Vanilla mode is a very well made tag. Its very useful to all of us due to the fact that everyone's hp/ap range stays at 125/100. I love the [V] tag because everyone has the same amount of hp/ap and you cant complain about him/her being a "tanker" or what not, I also love this tag because I have hard times killing people, especially the tankers and the [V] tag helps a lot by adjusting there hp/ap to a certain number.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    [R]
    Loool we all know I can't RS. D':

11. The following user said thank you to Charcoal for this useful post:

Lepius (12-28-2012)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information