Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59
  1. #11
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,454
    Thanked
    706
    Thanks
    1,175
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    it's closed so we post here o-o
    Sorry about that.

  2. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

    Kira (12-29-2012)

  3. #12
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    16,636
    Thanked
    1,735
    Thanks
    5,422
    Want to join the tourny?
    Click here --> https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...0-Registration

  4. #13
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    777
    Thanked
    186
    Thanks
    153
    this tourny easy, who ever in my team win easy

  5. #14
    Achaeon's Avatar I <3 ownage.

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    461
    Thanked
    129
    Thanks
    31
    if anyone needs a player im willing to join

    #14:04 Lucky> Achaeon you are pro and sexy xD
    Originally Posted by TugaKing View Post
    Cyan is just unbeatable :[ Nothing to do against Achaeon...
    igns: Achaeon

  6. #15
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,454
    Thanked
    706
    Thanks
    1,175
    Updated

  7. #16
    King of Sniper / Dinosaur

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    458
    Thanked
    163
    Thanks
    184
    hah i get to ****ing drop all of you with snipers now. ez noobs. time to recruit a team.
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

  8. #17
    Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Posts
    3,152
    Thanked
    409
    Thanks
    1,486
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    hah i get to ****ing drop all of you with snipers now. ez noobs. time to recruit a team.
    Dumb ass, lvl 30 guns.

    I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

  9. #18
    King of Sniper / Dinosaur

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    458
    Thanked
    163
    Thanks
    184
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Dumb ass, lvl 30 guns.
    derp more mime brah. Lvl 25 sniper is all i need to smack each and every one of u alpha ****riders.
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

  10. #19
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    56
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    32
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    derp more mime brah. Lvl 25 sniper is all i need to smack each and every one of u alpha ****riders.
    Heh, OP changed rules to "NO SNIPERS", so nope.

    Also, can you guys allow 5-6 days for the newly formed teams to play with each other?

    Looking at the currently registered teams, some of them are brand new and the people didn't play together, so if you could allow some time for them to play with each other and gain some teamwork skills together, that would be great...other than that, the only concern I still have is meds...are you sure it wouldn't be a good idea to set a level limit on those? Seems kinda weird letting people use level 90 meds which are better than the level 50 meds...just my opinion.

    Maybe let everyone use the Level 50 meds which are basically the same as the old prem meds in ijji.

  11. The following user said thank you to nigg for this useful post:

    Sparks (12-30-2012)

  12. #20
    Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    765
    Thanked
    146
    Thanks
    420
    Originally Posted by nigg View Post
    Heh, OP changed rules to "NO SNIPERS", so nope.

    Also, can you guys allow 5-6 days for the newly formed teams to play with each other?

    Looking at the currently registered teams, some of them are brand new and the people didn't play together, so if you could allow some time for them to play with each other and gain some teamwork skills together, that would be great...other than that, the only concern I still have is meds...are you sure it wouldn't be a good idea to set a level limit on those? Seems kinda weird letting people use level 90 meds which are better than the level 50 meds...just my opinion.

    Maybe let everyone use the Level 50 meds which are basically the same as the old prem meds in ijji.
    i support the meds idea.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)