Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    Pretty sure no one suggested the snipers, the low level weapons, or the V command. I saw it being discussed amongst your clan, so yea. But it's cool, walk away. Not the same Rash, just not the same anymore.
    You realize [V] is there to prevent rash's clan from tanking? ur argument is now flawed since it is to their disadvantage

The God

Thanks
    Micah you got everything wrong bro , you attack the wrong part of rash. You should realise no one wants that tourney with 154 hp and med spamming ..

King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    You realize [V] is there to prevent rash's clan from tanking? ur argument is now flawed since it is to their disadvantage
    And V doesn't just let rash's clan to a disadvantage. Plus a bigger disadvantage is no snipers?!?!? I'm pretty sure this is GunZ not ShotgunZ. So in the end, my clan are at the biggest disadvantage. No snipers, no tank... Hmmm... Pretty sure snipers wouldn't be a problem in a 4v4. Maybe in a 1v1, but a 4v4? Rash do you not remember doing 3's and 4's against me when cw had snipers. You guys had no problem defeating me some rounds because all y'all did was focus me down. So whats the problem? Plus we're not even choosing the maps. So more advantage to y'all. Just give us the opportunity to use snipers. Or just call this a Kstyle only tourney cause that's pretty much what it is right now.
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    And V doesn't just let rash's clan to a disadvantage. Plus a bigger disadvantage is no snipers?!?!? I'm pretty sure this is GunZ not ShotgunZ. So in the end, my clan are at the biggest disadvantage. No snipers, no tank... Hmmm... Pretty sure snipers wouldn't be a problem in a 4v4. Maybe in a 1v1, but a 4v4? Rash do you not remember doing 3's and 4's against me when cw had snipers. You guys had no problem defeating me some rounds because all y'all did was focus me down. So whats the problem? Plus we're not even choosing the maps. So more advantage to y'all. Just give us the opportunity to use snipers. Or just call this a Kstyle only tourney cause that's pretty much what it is right now.
    Okay, K style tourny only, and No snipers.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

5. The following user said thank you to CamelBoyMoh for this useful post:

Tonysaurus (12-31-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    ^This. Take snipers out, ruin fun for some people. Let them use snipers, Rash, you get to pick the maps anyway :p Lvl 25 Sniper isn't that crazy.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    ^This. Take snipers out, ruin fun for some people. Let them use snipers, Rash, you get to pick the maps anyway :p Lvl 25 Sniper isn't that crazy.
    Bro Micah... lmfao if its ruining their fun, they can simply leave the tourny? Not like Rash or Bashy is forcing them to sign up. Snipers will just mess up the torny and besides why complain about no snipers when we'll have low lvl sgs and meds? Btw you're thinking wrong about Rash in this thread.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    h0w b0ut ya st0p t4l1ng n1g4

King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cockroach View Post
    h0w b0ut ya st0p t4l1ng n1g4
    my niga insect

support ur king.

only reason they remove lvl 25 snipar cus i 2 stronk. rash shudders in my skeelz brah
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

10. The following user said thank you to Tonysaurus for this useful post:

KR4K3N (12-31-2012)

Washed up

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    It's in favour to majority of community.. Who the hell wants an enemy team that camps with mines and snipers?
    Who's to say that no one will camp with shotguns? Camping isnt against the rules that they posted. So why take away certain weapons you can do it with? This is why in the last few ijji tournys they implemented a rule that you can only camp for a certain period of time (like 30 seconds or something forgot) before you auto lost the round. This is why a gm should be watching every match this time around, so that camping could be monitored. In which case you can bring back snipers, cuz lets be honest they clearly made that rule with only their clans best interest in mind.

Camping is apart of strategy, if you cant deal with that then dont play.

12. The following user said thank you to Courage for this useful post:

Tonysaurus (01-01-2013)

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    Who's to say that no one will camp with shotguns? Camping isnt against the rules that they posted. So why take away certain weapons you can do it with? This is why in the last few ijji tournys they implemented a rule that you can only camp for a certain period of time (like 30 seconds or something forgot) before you auto lost the round. This is why a gm should be watching every match this time around, so that camping could be monitored. In which case you can bring back snipers, cuz lets be honest they clearly made that rule with only their clans best interest in mind.

Camping is apart of strategy, if you cant deal with that then dont play.
    rick 2 gud

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information