Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Online-dating? dafuq is that '-'? generally it depends on what kind of person you're "meeting"and anyway behind computers there are US people not robots, so how could it be weird? it's still us. it's just different from reality, because it's easier to know,see and talk to people.

Thanks
    On the topic, Patato has got a point. alot of people dont like going out and facing reality. And are very insecure. For that reason alone i think its fine

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Spiritly View Post
    On the topic, Patato has got a point. alot of people dont like going out and facing reality. And are very insecure. For that reason alone i think its fine
    Yeah but virtuality is not reality there's a big difference. Everyone has to face reality for how fun it can be to spend time on a computer with videogames etc :/ there's time for everything if you're able to balance your life, it really depends on what situation the person is, which Yoda hasn't specified.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    Yeah but virtuality is not reality there's a big difference. Everyone has to face reality for how fun it can be to spend time on a computer with videogames etc :/ there's time for everything if you're able to balance your life, it really depends on what situation the person is, which Yoda hasn't specified.
    If I was to specify there would be a lot of hurt butts.
    I am a diplomat

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I am a diplomat
    you have a yellow avatar.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nick-S- View Post
    you have a yellow avatar.
    you have a girl eating some period blood sammich.

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    I am a diplomat
    Well I didn't ask you to specify anything but if you would do it that would be more like trolling than arguing on a topic shared with everyone else.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    Well I didn't ask you to specify anything but if you would do it that would be more like trolling than arguing on a topic with everyone else.
    Exactly, that is why I didn't. o.O

I believe unless there are extenuating circumstances, it is weird.
    Extenuating circumstances such as:

You live in the middle of the Arctic Circle and you going to visit NY for a week, you get an e-date.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    There's nothing wrong about e-dating, IMO.

Love isn't all about flirting, giving eachother hugs, kissing eachother or having sex.
    Relationships aren't only about that ^.
    As long as they give love to eachother, have trust in eachother, keep their promises and keep in touch. Then I'd think that is fine. You can always skype, cam with eachother and have some fun through that. It's about, if the person knows your good/bad parts, loving you for who you are, is driving you crazy (because idk), making you happier than you have ever imagined.

Then the things I said above doesn't really matter. (referred to my second sentence)
    Ay.

10. The following 6 users say thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Adorable (12-31-2012), Keite (12-31-2012), Nickachu (12-31-2012), Resort (12-31-2012), Saam (12-31-2012), Vickachu (12-31-2012)

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Exactly, that is why I didn't. o.O

I believe unless there are extenuating circumstances, it is weird.
    Extenuating circumstances such as:

You live in the middle of the Arctic Circle and you going to visit NY for a week, you get an e-date.
    that's just absurd. i think if you don't experience something you won't be completely able to judge it, you just can never know. Even to you didn't specify anything, it is implied that you're ''trolling''. if you dislike this, keep it for yourself, there is really no reason for you to share this with everyone

Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    There's nothing wrong about e-dating, IMO.

Love isn't all about flirting, giving eachother hugs, kissing eachother or having sex.
    Relationships aren't only about that ^.
    As long as they give love to eachother, have trust in eachother, keep their promises and keep in touch. Then I'd think that is fine. You can always skype, cam with eachother and have some fun through that. It's about, if the person knows your good/bad parts, loving you for who you are, is driving you crazy (because idk), making you happier than you have ever imagined.

Then the things I said above doesn't really matter. (referred to my second sentence)
    AND BY THE WAY this is why i love yuuly

12. The following user said thank you to Keite for this useful post:

yuul (12-31-2012)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information