Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Modcrusher

Thanks
    I don't believe in long-distance relationships really much..
    I know it's possible though ;O

Freestyler

Thanks
    I think it's sad to be honest but millions of people do it apparently so it can't be that bad

Jiral's Avatar Musiq

Thanks
    Yeah whats wrong with e-dating. A lot of people do it.
    I personally am not an advocate but whatever.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    I have nothing to say, either way I am fu*ked. Arrange marriage ftw? lmfaooo
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    I have nothing to say, either way I am fu*ked. Arrange marriage ftw? lmfaooo
    Lmfao. It's that camel life.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Lmfao. It's that camel life.
    hahhahaha camel life best life yo.

OT: Imo it shouldn't matter really but I also prefer reality over e net. Oh wait we muslims do arrange marriage, what is love..?
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    hahhahaha camel life best life yo.

OT: Imo it shouldn't matter really but I also prefer reality over e net. Oh wait we muslims do arrange marriage, what is love..?
    Making baby camels?

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Anyway, I think this is very dear to some people in FG.

Thoughts?

I personally think online-dating is weird as fck...
    Lol I agree, it's weird.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Reality? please teach me about this

On-topic: I still think e-dating is gay and lame
    You should take a good look at yourself and not put yourself in this pathetic spot.
    You haven't got the right to have an opinion about something if you have not experienced any situation of it. What makes you think internet dating is gay and lame? Is it? Just because you are still young, assuming so, doesn't mean that for older people it is lame and gay. You know, some day, probably you'll get a job, work 5 days a weak and spend the weekend with your hobbies, friends and family stuff. You might just break up or whatever and be on the age of 30 and not being able to so easily find a partner, e-dating might just be the solution. In many cases it will be an effect of laziness, shyness and hiding from reality but that doesn't have to be a bad thing.

I think you should stop making yourself look stupid and don't talk about stuff you clearly don't know, you probably live the life you think is good for now but it changes by day, you have this e-attitude that I think is pathetic that probably comes from a deep feeling inside that you only dare to show online, same with people that have issues being themselves in the real world, welcome to 2012/2013.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    You should take a good look at yourself and not put yourself in this pathetic spot.
    You haven't got the right to have an opinion about something if you have not experienced any situation of it. What makes you think internet dating is gay and lame? Is it? Just because you are still young, assuming so, doesn't mean that for older people it is lame and gay. You know, some day, probably you'll get a job, work 5 days a weak and spend the weekend with your hobbies, friends and family stuff. You might just break up or whatever and be on the age of 30 and not being able to so easily find a partner, e-dating might just be the solution. In many cases it will be an effect of laziness, shyness and hiding from reality but that doesn't have to be a bad thing.

I think you should stop making yourself look stupid and don't talk about stuff you clearly don't know, you probably live the life you think is good for now but it changes by day, you have this e-attitude that I think is pathetic that probably comes from a deep feeling inside that you only dare to show online, same with people that have issues being themselves in the real world, welcome to 2012/2013.
    But admit those commercials for E-dating are awfully weird.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information