Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Donator

Thanks
    I guess I will try and do some e-dating and make logs of everything and vid everything. Lets see how it goes

2. The following user said thank you to Yoda for this useful post:

StephanM (12-31-2012)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    *removed inappropiate content*
    I wouldn't expect any more from the likes of you. Its funny, it seems that the only thing you can correctly say in English is "****" You know what I mean.
    Taking shit from a kid like me? Seems to me that you have a lot to learn left, I hope for your own sake that you still are a kid, otherwise its deeply pathetic that at the age of grown ups you still lack common sense, sad hmmm.
    Last edited by StephanM; 12-31-2012 at 08:29 PM.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I wouldn't expect any more from the likes of you. Its funny, it seems that the only thing you can correctly say in English is "****" You know what I mean.
    Taking shit from a kid like me? Seems to me that you have a lot to learn left, I hope for your own sake that you still are a kid, otherwise its deeply pathetic that at the age of grown ups you still lack common sense, sad hmmm.
    /support slugheady
    reasons: he was the first person i ever talked to on these forums gave me good help in my help thread and got me able to play the server.
    reasons for not supporting Teresa: you still owe me 50 coins from the signature you never made me.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    /support slugheady
    reasons: he was the first person i ever talked to on these forums gave me good help in my help thread and got me able to play the server.
    reasons for not supporting Teresa: you still owe me 50 coins from the signature you never made me.
    How does that help... at all?
    You are the most biased person on this forum xD

oi Blake

Thanks
    e-dating has a lot of problems that normal dating doesnt..
    If you meet someone irl you know them. But you can meet a 40 year old virgin sitting online pretending to be a girl and fall in love with that persona...
    And theres also the whole pedo issue. Lots of unnecessary problems that can be avoided by just meeting someone irl

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    e-dating has a lot of problems that normal dating doesnt..
    If you meet someone irl you know them. But you can meet a 40 year old virgin sitting online pretending to be a girl and fall in love with that persona...
    And theres also the whole pedo issue. Lots of unnecessary problems that can be avoided by just meeting someone irl
    You're talking about perverts who got no life and are pathetic as f uck

E-dating as in skyping,calling,camming with eachother. No fake pictures and such. and by e-dating, it is possible to meet eachother.
    Ay.

Jiral's Avatar Musiq

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Hahahahaha tiny little world. Like i said its my opinion dont go all hate on me.i just think that its a waste of time. You only see echother online wich sucks since i love hugging my gf instead of all dat smiling to her and telling her by text that i love her. No hard feelings. How can U love someone so much without even have a chance of meeting her IRL if its only a e relationship. Maby she or he is an ass hole IRL who knows u never Know unless u spent shit load of time on the internet wich is ****ing stupid.
    zz if what slugheady said is true and youre 16.
    You think you know what love is?
    On response to your reply, how could you be so ignorant. Like slugheady said, there are so many varieties of people.
    While it may be your own opinion, refrain from bashing on it. Just state your opinion. None of that extra shittalking is necessary. Thanks.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    there is a muslim dating site in the uk LOL

no joke
    http://www.muslimfriends.com/

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Hum................

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

11. The following 4 users say thank you to Mime for this useful post:

Adam (01-02-2013), Ekital (01-02-2013), Juriën (01-01-2013), StephanM (01-01-2013)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information