Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lugia View Post
    Well, They are pro, but i agree with yakaki they always run away med fast and come back but they still have Skills...
    its not callin skills wanna see real skills? come to QG i wanna see them makin 1 win there lol

Thanks
    alpha is "good" because none of you trash are better than their top players. if you were, then they wouldnt be the top players. on the other hand, some of you may be close match to their top players but havent the tactics to beat their tactics. which is why theyre top, and you arent. make sense? inb4 "alpha d rider", only alpha i respect is tomboii. and i guess rash. only cause i have to though.

3. The following user said thank you to Realization for this useful post:

Tomboii (01-04-2013)

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    reading that english gave me cancer. You making a thread about fans makes you a fan because you describe everything about them. Hi Alpha fan. Welcome.

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Realization View Post
    alpha is "good" because none of you trash are better than their top players. if you were, then they wouldnt be the top players. on the other hand, some of you may be close match to their top players but havent the tactics to beat their tactics. which is why theyre top, and you arent. make sense? inb4 "alpha d rider", only alpha i respect is tomboii. and i guess rash. only cause i have to though.

lol man lets see them without donors in cw? this pserver in clan wars suck i have to say all people do here is run hide or ganging the one carrying cw. did vs them cw with alt and i was carrying someone and all they do hunt after me since the second one couldnt make any damage. and i know realization you nabbish too you cant even rs that why you became proud of them and second thing i started here 1 week ago i still searching good players to make clan and make it top 1 belive me alpha not gonna be here top 1 for long time. i will find legit players and not trash like you

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    if you think you're good, 1v1 all of the alpha members including admins and leader. And if you beat them all, that means you're good and you deserve to ego.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yakaki24 View Post
    they all lame. show me one cw they won with 8 damage and lvl 50 medical kits and show me the players.
    Meds and other Donors are part of the game, either you can afford it or not . Just learn to kill donors without donors

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Legendary Lugia,

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teletubbies View Post
    Meds and other Donors are part of the game, either you can afford it or not . Just learn to kill donors without donors
    ^^ I agree

9. The following user said thank you to Zapdos for this useful post:

Eeksdee (01-04-2013)

Sayfullaah's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    why i think theyr good? uc'ng and oc'ing duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
    https://freestylersworld.com/signaturepics/sigpic139908_1.gif

11. The following user said thank you to Sayfullaah for this useful post:

Tonysaurus (01-04-2013)

Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    what i think about this its just a wannabe ego clan with kids in it i dont care this clan alpha
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    dw... everyone on this server who has donors sucks. jajajaja Lemon = shop master.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information