Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Hey guys I hope someone is able to help me, my room is the attic so I can't use an UTP cable while the router is all the downstairs.
    now i'm using a TP-LINK TL-WN821N Wifi USB stick, and based on the review it was supposed to be an awesome stick.

Now, here's the problem;
    whenever I start streaming or just START UP a random game ( even if it doesn't need an internet connection ) my wifi status immediatly drops down "no network acces".
    however, if i use it to download stuff it still downloads at my regular speed without any trouble and it won't give any errors at all so it only occurs during streams or games.
    what could be the cause of this? and is there any way to solve this without having to buy a 50meter UTP cable?

thanks.

crashlove's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Well i cant really help u out but all i can say is cable are now getting old, Im using that new USB Key by DLink DWA-182 its even faster than the cable itself.
    if i was you id consider looking up for the DLink USB Key or id just buy a 50 meter cable :s. cant help u more than that.

LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by crashlove View Post
    Well i cant really help u out but all i can say is cable are now getting old, Im using that new USB Key by DLink DWA-182 its even faster than the cable itself.
    if i was you id consider looking up for the DLink USB Key or id just buy a 50 meter cable :s. cant help u more than that.
    Cable is getting old?
    Wifi will never get faster then fiber glass.

crashlove's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LaceUp View Post
    Cable is getting old?
    Wifi will never get faster then fiber glass.
    Thats what i thought at first b4 the guy from my internet company told me that. and it is faster believe it or not is ur rights but its a fact.

Banned

Thanks
    bump

Sad Days

Thanks
    I also don't know how to fix this, but why don't you get a really long cable from your ISP? My bedroom is on the second floor, and the router is downstairs, and they were able to set it up for me.

Banned

Thanks
    Because we're complete cable freaks, we put all the wires underground and I CBA to drill holes through the floor/ceiling to get the cable all the way to the attic.

/bump

Banned

Thanks
    bumpness
    IM DESPERATE TO FIX FFAFAKSAKE I WANNA PLAY ONLINE

FOGGAT

Thanks
    disable firewall

Banned

Thanks
    disabled and no AV installed.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast