Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Quianmore's Avatar iMain: Soraka / Leona

Thanks
    Hey everyone,
    I'm sure plenty of you will be happy to know that after my 2~3 week leave, I've come to the conclusion that I'll be leaving the community for good. Spent a lot of money here which I now regret, and I'll come back at a later date to try and sell my account and get something back for it. So pissed at myself x)

Anyway, reason being short and sweet: This isn't a game anymore. GunZ is supposed to be fun, but according to everyone else, this is, "ShotGunZ." Everyone takes the private server WAY too seriously. Like being good is going to get you into some blue collar job with a $70,000 yearly salary. It's annoying. The biggest contribution to the leave - is probably the amount of trolling that occurs. It's absolutely insane. If you suck people act like they're the shit because they owned you and when they get beat it's because of lag or hacks or f12'ing or whatever the hell the excuse is, I really don't give a shit. I'm tired of it.

There's also some negativity in the staff and somethings that I personally disagree with but have no control over that should not be allowed. I don't run this shit though.

I'm not calling anyone out. I'm not here to make an ass out of anyone, because I was an ass too.
    I just kind of hope that some of you kids can come to the realization that trolling people here just makes you look excruciatingly ******ed and in the future you WILL look back and think, "what the fuq was I doing?" You'll laugh at it, and so will the people you were trolling, but don't worry they're already laughing at you for taking a video game so seriously.

Also, let's acknowledge that, while you may be online, you're still talking to people. Stop being little pricks. A lot of you act like you're freaking 5... -huff-

/end rant.

Anyway, to EVERYONE: I wish you all the best. Take heed in warnings and tread lightly. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Love everyone, or hate them all equally. We are all equal to each other, so raise yourself above no one. Be a ****, get spit on. (no homo?) I wish everyone here the best in their futures and I thank those of you that positively influenced me in terms of personality, respect, or self-esteem even. (WEII <33333) You guys were awesome to play with. Yes, you too assholes.

Bye guys!

If you wanna catch me later:
    Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/quianmore
    Skype - Quianmore
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/quianmore
    Blog (with gaming news - will be published soon) - http://www.quianmore***********/

Thanks again everyone.
    Lovely opportunities.

If you water an apple tree with apple juice, is it forced cannibalism?

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Quianmore for this useful post:

Jitzu (01-07-2013), crashlove (01-07-2013), Piracy (01-07-2013), XxXGamerZXxX (01-07-2013)

XxXGamerZXxX's Avatar 凸(¬◡¬)凸ლ(╹◡╹ლ)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    Edited cause i want to say you goodbye first when i was in school

You just play 1 or 2 months and you say good bye to this community? thats CRAP People r leaving now specially the specials like you :S
    You can always visit here again dont you think quian? K Good Bye Take Care in your Life !!

Even you dont know me i know you BYE!!
    Last edited by XxXGamerZXxX; 01-07-2013 at 11:47 AM.
    Y O L O

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Quianmore View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I'm sure plenty of you will be happy to know that after my 2~3 week leave, I've come to the conclusion that I'll be leaving the community for good. Spent a lot of money here which I now regret, and I'll come back at a later date to try and sell my account and get something back for it. So pissed at myself x)

Anyway, reason being short and sweet: This isn't a game anymore. GunZ is supposed to be fun, but according to everyone else, this is, "ShotGunZ." Everyone takes the private server WAY too seriously. Like being good is going to get you into some blue collar job with a $70,000 yearly salary. It's annoying. The biggest contribution to the leave - is probably the amount of trolling that occurs. It's absolutely insane. If you suck people act like they're the shit because they owned you and when they get beat it's because of lag or hacks or f12'ing or whatever the hell the excuse is, I really don't give a shit. I'm tired of it.

There's also some negativity in the staff and somethings that I personally disagree with but have no control over that should not be allowed. I don't run this shit though.

I'm not calling anyone out. I'm not here to make an ass out of anyone, because I was an ass too.
    I just kind of hope that some of you kids can come to the realization that trolling people here just makes you look excruciatingly ******ed and in the future you WILL look back and think, "what the fuq was I doing?" You'll laugh at it, and so will the people you were trolling, but don't worry they're already laughing at you for taking a video game so seriously.

Also, let's acknowledge that, while you may be online, you're still talking to people. Stop being little pricks. A lot of you act like you're freaking 5... -huff-

/end rant.

Anyway, to EVERYONE: I wish you all the best. Take heed in warnings and tread lightly. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Love everyone, or hate them all equally. We are all equal to each other, so raise yourself above no one. Be a ****, get spit on. (no homo?) I wish everyone here the best in their futures and I thank those of you that positively influenced me in terms of personality, respect, or self-esteem even. (WEII <33333) You guys were awesome to play with. Yes, you too assholes.

Bye guys!

If you wanna catch me later:
    Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/quianmore
    Skype - Quianmore
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/quianmore
    Blog (with gaming news - will be published soon) - http://www.quianmore***********/

Thanks again everyone.
    Lovely opportunities.
    You made a thread explaining why you're leaving, mostly because of ass holes. But then at the end you said it was awesome playing with them?
    /confused.
    Anyway, peace and gl in life.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Squid's Avatar The guy

Thanks
    cya bro! it was fun! i agree with your rant

Banned

Thanks
    ok cya bro

wanna sell me yo acc

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    You made a thread explaining why you're leaving, mostly because of ass holes. But then at the end you said it was awesome playing with them?
    /confused.
    Anyway, peace and gl in life.
    One does not have to speak to an asshole to enjoy playing against someone who equals with their skill level or exceeds it.
    Hope I confused you less

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    mime, i think hes saying that he loved playing with us before all the trolling. anyways, goodbye i'll add u on skype <3

Banned

Thanks
    quainmore, your a homo?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingFuse View Post
    quainmore, your a homo?
    The fuq?

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    So what happened to your 650 coins and the tournament :o

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information