Banned

Thanks
    Screw all the top games, let's discuss some shitty games.

I just bought a new game pc and since my freaking wifi stick drops dead whenever i start streaming or play a game I downloaded some offline games, I started out with 'dishonored' made by bethesda.
    me being a huge bethesda fanboii i really loved the game at first, even though in the beginning they made it very clear that If i hack and slash through the game too much I would get rather dark and sinister ending.... they were freaking right.
    you're a bodyguard of the emperess of dunwell in the era of the rat plague, she gets assassinated and her daughter emily gets abducted, you get blamed for it and get sent out for execution ( Hence the name, "dishonored" )
    you escape prison and join the loyalists to set things right, now every decision you make affects the ending, you can either be a goodguy or the badguy or a mix? not sure. ah well, I thought i was going for the good guy but since i killed too many guards i ended up being a chaos bringing bad guy, all my friends betray me, I have to slaughter them and the freaking daughter i had to save and did SO MANY FREAKING MISSIONS FOR ends up dying because she falls off a lighttower gg bethesda, you completely trolled me and I now officially hate that game even though it's my own fault.

what are your opinions on shitgames?

Banned

Thanks
    summary please.

Jax is le best

Thanks
    tl;dr?

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    I think any of these games but red faction 2 are good, the lower budget ones.

Also, for 28 euro's you've got yourself far cry 3 which is AMAZING.

Banned

Thanks
    mirror's edge and serious sam HD were such big facepalming dissapointments

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nick-S- View Post
    mirror's edge and serious sam HD were such big facepalming dissapointments
    Serious Sam is one of the first games I played, I didn't even install the HD versions yet I just played the ugly ones , mirrors edge has very interesting gameplay even though combat sucks its something else.

Thread Information