Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    It's funny cause Yoda's comments are funny and correct.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Yes you do.... lol
    My bad then. Cause as long as I can remember (few months ago). You weren't the same as a normal GM.
    Ay.

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Took some quotes from the posts that I thought were the most right ones.

I took this important information that dave has given us some days ago from the Forum Announcements:

"Unfortunately none of the event team members became an official event team member.
    One of the reasons could be that they didn't host enough unique events."

Applying as ET they should have been aware of hosting atleast some unique event to show that they were capable of doing it. Not everyone is able to do that. (For example nagi proves to be good in both fields as ET and DEV). Why didn't the trial ET members host unique events then? it just happened and the chances to get ET aren't over yet. My question is when did you start doubting about ET? that was the final choice by Dave and we must respect it. Next time people will be more informed about what they have to do to become ET. Ain't it better? for us and for them.

Took this from Xanxus. I totally agree with this. There is nothing wrong with helping each other as long as you're good at doing 2/3 things at the same time, why does it even bother you? they do a great work and they're all good people.

"The staff works together, we don't just stick to our specific areas. We help each other out as much as we help the community, it comes hand in hand with being part of a team.
    McSic's not a developer yet he helps out with items. Dave's an admin, his main responsibility is to provide updates, maintain security, deal with financial matters, etc. Yet he still deals with a lot of the responsibilities that GM's and EM's and FM's have. Would you argue and say that it's not their responsibility yet they're doing it anyway? We're a team, we take out time from our own lives so that the community can have a pleasant gaming experience."

Yeah, so what if they need each other to guarantee a good community? it's a team isn't it? and they work together to make you enjoy the game. Nothing's wrong with that. Just, who cares? lmao

LOL took sentence from noob jurien
    "why does gm's host events?
    why does dave host events?
    why does mcsic host events?

isn't that why we have an event team..."

why do you even bother."

Why do you even bother as long as you're going to earn more event points? the more people host event the more you get a chance to earn more event points. You lack of craftiness man. Everyone does their job, you are just blind.

Be thankful to Nagi and all the other GM's.This thread just made no sense at all.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Keite for this useful post:

Xanxus (01-11-2013), yuul (01-11-2013)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Potato View Post

I took this important information that dave has given us some days ago from the Forum Announcements:

"Unfortunately none of the event team members became an official event team member.

Applying as ET they should have been aware of hosting atleast some unique event to show that they were capable of doing it. Not everyone is able to do that. (For example nagi proves to be good in both fields as ET and DEV). Why didn't the trial ET members host unique events then? it just happened and the chances to get ET aren't over yet. My question is when did you start doubting about ET? that was the final choice by Dave and we must respect it. Next time people will be more informed about what they have to do to become ET. Ain't it better? for us and for them.

Took this from Xanxus. I totally agree with this. There is nothing wrong with helping each other as long as you're good at doing 2/3 things at the same time, why does it even bother you? they do a great work and they're all good people.

"The staff works together, we don't just stick to our specific areas. We help each other out as much as we help the community, it comes hand in hand with being part of a team.
    McSic's not a developer yet he helps out with items. Dave's an admin, his main responsibility is to provide updates, maintain security, deal with financial matters, etc. Yet he still deals with a lot of the responsibilities that GM's and EM's and FM's have. Would you argue and say that it's not their responsibility yet they're doing it anyway? We're a team, we take out time from our own lives so that the community can have a pleasant gaming experience."

Yeah, so what if they need each other to guarantee a good community? it's a team isn't it? and they work together to make you enjoy the game. Nothing's wrong with that. Just, who cares? lmao

why do you even bother."

Why do you even bother as long as you're going to earn more event points? the more people host event the more you get a chance to earn more event points. You lack of craftiness man. Everyone does their job, you are just blind.

Be thankful to Nagi and all the other GM's.This thread just made no sense at all.

Yeah yeah, I'm childish

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks

why do you even bother."

I read your post and I really tried to figure out what you wrote yourself, but I couldn't.
    Ay.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Potato, I can't believe you just wrote a story that took you 1 hour but a story that doesn't make sense?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Potato, I can't believe you just wrote a story that took you 1 hour but a story that doesn't make sense?
    I bet you didn't even read what she said. Cause then you wouldn't reply with something like that. She obviously said she QUOTED some posts that were already said by other people and gave her opinion as well.
    Ay.

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    I read your post and I really tried to figure out what you wrote yourself, but I couldn't.
    The replies i took from others are between the quotation marks " " lmao what i wrote is not

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    you probably can't read :p

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    I bet you didn't even read what she said. Cause then you wouldn't reply with something like that. She obviously said she QUOTED some posts that were already said by other people and gave her opinion as well.
    We have come to expect very little of this community and its members by now...

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks

why do you even bother."

Well I got it but I don't agree with most of it.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information