Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I don't want to get hated cause I made this post or whatever.. Already enough people hates me cause of that story with my mom so.

I'm just wondering why do [N]agi (It's the only dev that I saw do it) is hosting events? I mean why do devs got powers and shet like that in-game?

You just added ''Event-Team'' as Staff. 2-3 ETs and all the GMs that you already have should be enough. Nowadays we have about 10 events per day? I remember in v6 (It doesn't even make a year or wut) we had like 1 event per month and the only one that was hosting was AderZ and Rash.

I'd like to say to Rash that you did the better GM job in this server yet. Even after all thoses haters cause you're Alpha's leader and that you own shets. You're still the only one that hosts GREATS AND NOT THE SAME events and one by month or something like that.

well my real question is :

Why does Devs have the right to makes events ?

~ Jaay

2. The following user said thank you to Jaay for this useful post:

Saam (01-10-2013)

King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    rash doesnt make events. rash intrudes and takes all my donar coins in vip events.
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

Adolf Hipster's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Better question:

Why did they even recruit more Event people when Dev's are doing events?

5. The following user said thank you to Adolf Hipster for this useful post:

Jaay (01-10-2013)

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    rash doesnt make events. rash intrudes and takes all my donar coins in vip events.
    Actually I won Rash's event with Mecah last month. It was a TDM Event. I won 5 event pt. same as Miranda's TDM event. but 3 points.

nt though ajja

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Codedom View Post
    Better question:

Why did they even recruit more Event people when Dev's are doing events?
    Please give this guy a medal, please.
    I was demoted for not hosting unique events, yet Nagi keeps hogging all the events, when does he expect me to make the events? Trial event team people are only allowed to host when a GM is in the room. NO GM is active when I wanna host an event, therefor I just sit there and wait..

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Mime for this useful post:

Arkasia (01-10-2013), KR4K3N (01-10-2013)

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    I don't want to get hated cause I made this post or whatever.. Already enough people hates me cause of that story with my mom so.

I'm just wondering why do [N]agi (It's the only dev that I saw do it) is hosting events? I mean why do devs got powers and shet like that in-game?

You just added ''Event-Team'' as Staff. 2-3 ETs and all the GMs that you already have should be enough. Nowadays we have about 10 events per day? I remember in v6 (It doesn't even make a year or wut) we had like 1 event per month and the only one that was hosting was AderZ and Rash.

I'd like to say to Rash that you did the better GM job in this server yet. Even after all thoses haters cause you're Alpha's leader and that you own shets. You're still the only one that hosts GREATS AND NOT THE SAME events and one by month or something like that.

well my real question is :

Why does Devs have the right to makes events ?

~ Jaay
    imo, et's is just an excuse to give more people power. GM's still do events when we have a whole set of staff members that should be dedicated to hosting em' (not atm since miranda is now a gm)

King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    I was demoted for not hosting unique events, yet Nagi keeps hogging all the events, when does he expect me to make the events? Trial event team people are only allowed to host when a GM is in the room. NO GM is active when I wanna host an event, therefor I just sit there and wait..
    its ok, u s0k at et cus u wouldnt take my $5 and just give me 50000 event tokens
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

11. The following 3 users say thank you to Tonysaurus for this useful post:

KR4K3N (01-10-2013), Jaay (01-10-2013), Piracy (01-10-2013)

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    No hate, But I still think that YOU,KIRA,DIVINE did not hosts UNIQUES events well I just saw Divine did ''survival'' one and I already seen it on another server.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    No hate, But I still think that YOU,KIRA,DIVINE did not hosts UNIQUES events well I just saw Divine did ''survival'' one and I already seen it on another server.
    You can't read, nuff said.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    You can't read, nuff said.
    no no,I know. You don't have same time zones as GM. but still I saw you host events the first day you got hired and it was something like LMS or dodge ball = GAY AND BORING EVENTS. well

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information