Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    Well im here to say how stupid is that , calling someone mom a bitch or something and get a warning ? bro , thats stupid .

1- Theyr Words not guns , theyr not gonna kill you or your mom
    2- Insultin someone mom isnt going to affect you , if you want you can block the person that is insulting you.
    3-The insulter lives in another city or country whatever he cant do nothing to you.
    4-Insulter says "ur mom is a bitch , i ate her yesterday" , bro for real you know that your it isnt truth so why does the person get banned? tell me ? does it hurts you? you take it srsly? BRO ITS JUST WORDS COMING FROM A RANDOM GUY , IF U TAKE IT SRSLY U HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS , and u Adms should unban ppl that were banned by insult , its the most stupid thing ever , losing players for stupid words? bitch please.

THATS JUST MY OPINION.

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Because some people don't have moms Q_Q so it hurts.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    I think the people cussing out someones mom is the person with mental problems.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

4. The following user said thank you to Mime for this useful post:

Keite (01-10-2013)

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Actually, you can get affected by it as example what Lemon said. People may had some problems in the past what had to do with 'Mom'. You can't just ignore the person that insults your mom, I mean.. it is still your mom. Wether it's from a random person from the other side of the world. You should still protect your mom. Words can hurt you more than hitting/punching someone in reality. ONLY if the person means a lot to you and insults you.

I wouldn't say that i'd report that person immediately, I'd just screw that person over with words.

But yeah.. I get your point though. Some people are just too sensitive or are just being a child and wants the other person get banned/infracted/warned.
    Ay.

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    I have no idea why in fights they always come out with MOMS lol it's so ****ing sick i swear, like it has something to do with us. people who make insults like that are very immature, getting affected by those insults is NORMAL because we all love our mothers or in whatever situation you live in..it hurts but we must not take it too seriously. sometimes people loves to provoke insult and make others sad, because they're simply stupid. ignore that kind of people, because they aren't going far in their lives lmao

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    madcuzwarned

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    they dont have ennough guts to insult the person, and they probably know the other person is better than them in all aspects. result= you need to attack moms
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    they dont have ennough guts to insult the person, and they probably know the other person is better than them in all aspects. result= you need to attack moms
    your mom is fat.

Love me now ?
    k I am joking obv

Thanks
    rofl wtf LOL

Sad Days

Thanks
    They may just be words but they still hurt. Plus what gives you the right to insult someones mom? You don't know that person and they don't know you. So stop attacking people who you've never met. If you have a problem with someone hash things out with them, and don't do the immature thing and go after the ones they care about. Also I think the insult-er is the "mental" one.

Thread Information