Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Stunned's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I don't think you have the slightest rights to tell Superwaffle what his job is you scum.
    wan fite ?

Freestyler

Thanks
    I don't think you have the slightest rights to tell Superwaffle what his job is you scum.
    you call him scum when all you do is prowl around these forums like a neek u are

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Anima for this useful post:

CJAY (01-18-2013), Jaay (01-18-2013)

Stunned's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    you call him scum when all you do is prowl around these forums like a neek u are
    shaddap towards sluggy u fegget

Banned

Thanks
    nope i dont but he doesnt have to ignore me, and remind me.. whats ur rank in this forum?? mmmmm

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Its funny someone like you, who trolls 24/7, tries to say something serious. Yeah that works.

Originally Posted by CJAY View Post
    nope i dont but he doesnt have to ignore me, and remind me.. whats ur rank in this forum?? mmmmm
    So, instead of demanding and going all wrong like you are doing you could also choose to ask some other folks how things work.

I don't remember talking to you at all so I don't understand how I should remind you of something since you just got born in this world? Anyways, I'm not exactly sure where you're going with that.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Divine (01-18-2013), Luneth (01-18-2013)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    just think for a moment

Superwaffle, The owner,
    How do you think his inbox would look like,it's full 24/7.

As an owner you get so much messages from everyone, that the abilitie to remember who is who with what problem is too hard.

you should have made just a thread about it, pming wouldn't work.

Banned

Thanks
    Its funny someone like you, who trolls 24/7, tries to say something serious. Yeah that works.

So, instead of demanding and going all wrong like you are doing you could also choose to ask some other folks how things work.

I don't remember talking to you at all so I don't understand how I should remind you of something since you just got born in this world? Anyways, I'm not exactly sure where you're going with that.
    first of all, how is this demanding something, get your eyes cleaned because this is not demanding anything.

and how is this not talking to me.. referring me as a scum.

let me tell you something little boy, you're a scumbag for even trying to discuss sht with me you dont even know.

Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    just think for a moment

Superwaffle, The owner,
    How do you think his inbox would look like,it's full 24/7.

As an owner you get so much messages from everyone, that the abilitie to remember who is who with what problem is too hard.

you should have made just a thread about it, pming wouldn't work.
    yeah it was dumb.. my bad for this, you can close this now cause i cba to discuss with a little kid called scumheady

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    first of all, how is this demanding something, get your eyes cleaned because this is not demanding anything.
    apparently you are,
    you start a thread with a misleading title, I thought this was going to be about the adminS
    therefor you tell us dave is somehow doing a bad job because he can't keep up with his pm's,
    wich is impossible for a person with school, internship and a community to run tough.

and you want help, well you could have asked it nicely

also slugheady's rank has nothing to do with the fact that he is right,
    if you got a problem, the players can help too.

it isn't forbidden for anyone to help. just don't expect to have superwaffle as your private helper.

yeah it was dumb.. my bad for this, you can close this now cause i cba to discuss with a little kid called scumheady
    I can't, but I will report it.

Banned

Thanks
    yo you guys are ****ing dumb. he's trying to get some help after being ignored, shut the **** up and let dave deal with it.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    apparently you are,
    you start a thread with a misleading title, I thought this was going to be about the adminS
    therefor you tell us dave is somehow doing a bad job because he can't keep up with his pm's,
    wich is impossible for a person with school, internship and a community to run tough.

and you want help, well you could have asked it nicely

also slugheady's rank has nothing to do with the fact that he is right,
    if you got a problem, the players can help too.

it isn't forbidden for anyone to help. just don't expect to have superwaffle as your private helper.

I can't, but I will report it.
    not trying to be rude here but ive asked superwaffle since 3 - 4 days ago to check out a problem for me, but he doesnt even try to read it nor help me properly..

not trying to say anything bad but can u please do ur job and help me out instead of ignoring me all the time?
    read the last line, then the meaning of demanding ; Requiring much effort or attention

and i wouldnt mind slugheady talking to me in a nice way, but starting with scum? kid needs to relax.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information