Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ILJN's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Seriously, if you are not decent. My definition for decent is at least a known sworder in FGunz, no point playing against me thanks.
    5-0 a couple, the rest.. well, just lost. Didn't went serious for a couple of match and people got a rather high score before I win.

I won't be posting any screenshots unless the player rage at me in the forum. I see no point posting sword duels screenies since I never lose.

Simple, same equipment, no hacks/glitches.

20 rounds of sword, Hall/Battle Arena if you reach 11 first, you get 500 coins.
    Asian sworders with 20ping and below gets 1000 coins if you win. <--- Racist, so? My game my rules.

Requirement

-Stfu during the match.
    -Kids that don't whine about Asian pings.

Rules

-If you are extremely pathetic, I am leaving after 5-0. That's all. I do not waste my time on randoms.
    -If you decide to run all around the map, I am leaving. I do not waste my time on mentally disabled trash.

Extending challenging period to 1st Feb, 2013.

Post below to arrange a time. My timezone is GMT+8

Just to clarify this.

True, I didn't donate 500 coins OR have the cash ready. Answer is simple, I simply do not believe that there are anyone that can beat me in anywhere.

Closest today is strait. 10-10 and 7-3. Sadly, he BP and lag shield a lot. But I don't really care on that.

I don't give a shit about who's top in this server, they have eyes, they can check forum. They chose not to reply to this thread, so I assume they do not want a screenshot of them losing in a sword duel on forum. So STFU, how about challenging me yourself?

IF, there are anyone who can actually beat me. I will have the 500coins credited to your account within 72 hours. 1000 coins credited if you are 0-60ping to me. End of this ridiculous topic.

FU*KING ******S THAT BP AND LAG SHIELD WITH SOME PACKET DROPPER OR SIMPLY TOO POOR TO AFFORD A DECENT INTERNET WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED, I WILL JUST LEAVE AND LEAVE YOU THERE TO RAGE BECAUSE THE 500 COINS FLASHED BY YOUR NERD FACE LOL.
    Last edited by ILJN; 01-29-2013 at 08:17 PM.
    IGN: ^AAryza

Cuz I E-CIG.

Thread Information