Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    No offense to you guys but I rather see a rip from another game than a failed idea that looked like shit.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    No offense to you guys but I rather see a rip from another game than a failed idea that looked like shit.
    That is why neither should be accepted... both are lazy, both don't do anything for the developer, both make bad habits...

Just because I would rather see cat shit than dog shit doesn't mean change the fact it is still shit.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    That is why neither should be accepted... both are lazy, both don't do anything for the developer, both make bad habits...

Just because I would rather see cat shit than dog shit doesn't mean change the fact it is still shit.
    I don't think that made any sense '-'...

Modcrusher

Thanks
    I still don't see how u guys NOT like this ;-;

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Nice work!

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I don't think that made any sense '-'...
    How does that not make sense? He was saying that he preferred items created from the renders of other peoples work in comparison to those that are original creations but look bad; I simply said that they both should be critiqued harshly. Just because one may seem better than another doesn't mean it is better.

At least someone who tried to paint a texture themselves put in the effort of doing so, people who simply create a mesh around a 2D image put no effort in at all.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    How does that not make sense? He was saying that he preferred items created from the renders of other peoples work in comparison to those that are original creations but look bad; I simply said that they both should be critiqued harshly. Just because one may seem better than another doesn't mean it is better.

At least someone who tried to paint a texture themselves put in the effort of doing so, people who simply create a mesh around a 2D image put no effort in at all.
    You don't have to explain me anything about how bad people are here at development (even some dev's work).

I was just pointing out that your comparison didn't really made sense "Just because I would rather see cat shit than dog shit doesn't mean change the fact it is still shit" Doesn't mean change the fact?

I think you ment something like, even though I prefer to see "1" over "2" doesn't mean that "2" is bad, its called taste which we show as an opinion.

Griimmjow's Avatar Developer~~v^~@

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZxMega View Post
    yea thats what im saying idk how to make it not block yet so thats wat im working on
    Your suppose to add a modifier . Depends which one you use.

IGN: Griimmjow
    F.Name: Griimmjow
    Contact me: [email protected]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information