Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Being new to stuff doesnt mean that you are immune to any form of critisism.

Instead of tracing stuff like a brain-dead person, please start modeling something for real.
    As you can see i wasnt offended by what anyone said, the only ones fighting over what stephan said was the other people. And something that would be helpful is if you guys suggested things to fix some of my problem which is trying to make it less blocky. Instead of telling me i should make orignial things, help me fix the easy stuff first.

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZxMega View Post
    As you can see i wasnt offended by what anyone said, the only ones fighting over what stephan said was the other people. And something that would be helpful is if you guys suggested things to fix some of my problem which is trying to make it less blocky. Instead of telling me i should make orignial things, help me fix the easy stuff first.
    The first part wasnt directed at you but rather to the most people here.

The only way to make something less blocky is by being creative, making actual stuff and nothing thats simply traced out of cardboard.
    First, off, look some real modeling tutorials, dont watch these "how to make a gunz weapon" videos ... they are god awefull and only like 2 of them are actualy good videos.
    Watch general modeling tutorials and get a feeling for 3 dimensional space and your imagination.
    The only thing you need to keep in mind for gunz is that you generaly want low poly models and that your textures shouldnt be over 1024x1024 (infact thats already almost to big).

3. The following user said thank you to HellSniper for this useful post:

ZxMega (02-03-2013)

Thread Information