Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Lol aynia nice making up stories. You pm me in game asking me to rank a clan with you this month LOLOL wanna post on me?? Ok np sister when I get on my pc I'll post all the 4-0 I gave you win easy until you rq np

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ocer View Post
    Lol aynia nice making up stories. You pm me in game asking me to rank a clan with you this month LOLOL wanna post on me?? Ok np sister when I get on my pc I'll post all the 4-0 I gave you win easy until you rq np
    bitch please I didn't added u one of my members did. post the cws, you're bad in 1vs1 talk to me again when you're better xxx

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    LOL look at chat (***sTown) Obv kraken is one of them.

4. The following user said thank you to yakaki24 for this useful post:

KR4K3N (02-04-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    LOL nice making up lies kid i didn't act cool to you. i was g walking you in the duel and kraken was there and was litterally egoing you until you pm me if i want to rank a clan with you. ask him please. you're so bad i carried half of your clan in cws WITHOUT RINGS its so boring. ayamae, alycia and kraken is the only cool people in it and i have respect for them. you should post the replay of the 1v1 of you wearing full white hugging the wall and still barely winning WHEN i just started this server.

calm down bro you're nothing to me when i get use to this server. re me?? l0l

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Guys chill please, you both best.

Donator

Thanks
    LOL nice making up lies kid i didn't act cool to you. i was g walking you in the duel and kraken was there and was litterally egoing you until you pm me if i want to rank a clan with you. ask him please. you're so bad i carried half of your clan in cws WITHOUT RINGS its so boring. ayamae, alycia and kraken is the only cool people in it and i have respect for them. you should post the replay of the 1v1 of you wearing full white hugging the wall and still barely winning WHEN i just started this server.

http://i47.tinypic.com/ehc9x3.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2cqcvg5.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/4q6k4n.jpg

calm down bro you're nothing to me when i get use to this server. re me?? l0l
    bitch please you got 2 cws against me and kraken wasn't playing good and oh GET USED to this server lmao Arya is level 81 so shutup random
    Oh and btw I had ae to all my teammates so we couldn't see eachother
    check the ss's get carried much random

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    bitch please you got 2 cws against me and kraken wasn't playing good and oh GET USED to this server lmao Arya is level 81 so shutup random
    check the ss's get carried much random
    lol i did most dmg all rounds?? ask them both lmfao you're shit i was 3shoting u until your whole clan gangs me to defend you. get this in your mind spastic you're never good.

i accept any 3s/4s snice i can make your clan into shit anyday i want. just stop dodging. you lost 3 times in a row and you dodged us by going 2s. how cute maybe a 1v1 if you want. np ill get full white and hug the walls like u did. pretty sure you won't get above 5 on me random

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    lol i think the cw's hurt more then the 1v1's but lol now u got aynia on your neck niggu,START THE POSTING WAR!

Donator

Thanks
    lol i did most dmg all rounds?? ask them both lmfao you're shit i was 3shoting u until your whole clan gangs me to defend you. get this in your mind spastic you're never good.

i accept any 3s/4s snice i can make your clan into shit anyday i want. just stop dodging. you lost 3 times in a row and you dodged us by going 2s. how cute maybe a 1v1 if you want. np ill get full white and hug the walls like u did. pretty sure you won't get above 5 on me random
    Listen to me I had ae to all my teammates. Was just rushing into middle while no1 helped me, that's like 1v3ing. your bad get over it son u got smacked in 1vs1 now ur mad

Banned

Thanks
    this kid got nothing on me in cws and dodging my re 1v1 snice he said he apprently 'walked' the whole 1v1 when he hug the wall with full white. re me and ill do what he did this kid can never hit me LMFAO

stop giving bullshit excuses when you lost. you guys rushed at the same time stupid random re me so i can shut you up and your clan anytime 3s 4s until your clan will be mistake #2 score

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information