Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Oh you did good in tourney btw 11-1d ur clan gz boy u suck w/o ae

Banned

Thanks
    LOL i didnt play tourny? i wasnt even here when tourny happened you dumb random stop making up stories LMFAO

your bad just re me kid why you dodging me snice you 'walked' the whole 1v1. kid you didn't even walk once but hug the wall so much

fyl garbage

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ocer View Post
    this kid got nothing on me in cws and dodging my re 1v1 snice he said he apprently 'walked' the whole 1v1 when he hug the wall with full white. re me and ill do what he did this kid can never hit me LMFAO

stop giving bullshit excuses when you lost. you guys rushed at the same time stupid random re me so i can shut you up and your clan anytime 3s 4s until your clan will be mistake #2 score
    sup mate why should I re already won u in 1vs1, 11-1 in tourney u won me when my team had ae gj gj xddd

Banned

Thanks
    how many times do i need to tell you braindead mexican downie im not HERE when tourny happened. i was here after the tourny happened.

your not good get this in your mind plz you dodging bc you know if i did the same like you did you'll never pass 5 kills LMFAO random sit the f down

Donator

Thanks
    how many times do i need to tell you braindead **** im not HERE when tourny happened. i was here after the tourny happened.

your not good get this in your mind plz you dodging bc if you know i did the same like you did you'll never pass 5 kills LMFAO random **** sit the **** down
    relax relax it's a game remember that sorry for breaking your "rep" smacking u in 1vs1 without trying. I'm not going to re you like we had to re alpha in tourney
    I WON get over it u suck bye xxx

Banned

Thanks
    LOL ok random stick up that dodge you're never good see you in cws i dont mind keep crushing you again and again

Donator

Thanks
    LOL ok random stick up that dodge you're never good see you in cws i dont mind keep crushing you again and again
    not gonna give u more attention. still mad cuz i smacked yo ass and broke ur rep. get over it

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    If you played longer you would know me 1012 dec lol
    Dayum son, 1001 years old.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Quacks for this useful post:

BeastiK (02-03-2013), Piracy (02-04-2013)

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    LOL nice making up lies kid i didn't act cool to you. i was g walking you in the duel and kraken was there and was litterally egoing you until you pm me if i want to rank a clan with you. ask him please. you're so bad i carried half of your clan in cws WITHOUT RINGS its so boring. ayamae, alycia and kraken is the only cool people in it and i have respect for them. you should post the replay of the 1v1 of you wearing full white hugging the wall and still barely winning WHEN i just started this server.

http://i47.tinypic.com/ehc9x3.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2cqcvg5.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/4q6k4n.jpg

calm down bro you're nothing to me when i get use to this server. re me?? l0l
    that moment when u only post urself getting carried by others

11. The following user said thank you to Joel for this useful post:

Leopard (02-05-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    not gonna give u more attention. still mad cuz i smacked yo ass and broke ur rep. get over it
    npnp reset score soon maybe? LMFAO random go reset like you do every 24hours LOL

Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    that moment when u only post urself getting carried by others
    lol you dont know anything just shut the f up he prolly told his whole clan to gang me snice i rushed aynia and 3shot him for 3 rounds LMFAOOO

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information