Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    oi Blake

Thanks
    guns are always so demonized....
    noone talk about the situations when a gun saves a group of people but everyone jumps on anything negative
    not saying we shouldnt talk about the bad things but talk about the benefits aswell

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    guns are always so demonized....
    noone talk about the situations when a gun saves a group of people but everyone jumps on anything negative
    not saying we shouldnt talk about the bad things but talk about the benefits aswell
    Guns were made to kill, ppl just thought of beneficial ways of using em.
    I'd rather take my chances of not having submachine guns at my school then using a gun to protect myself.

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tizona View Post
    Can't really do anything about that. Gun laws will still reduce the chances of shootings compared to no gun laws. Illegal or legal, ppl will always have em. Just like the people did with marijuana. So we just gotta hope for the best.
    how can you compare guns to marijuana..

oi Blake

Thanks
    Guns were made to kill, ppl just thought of beneficial ways of using em.
    I'd rather take my chances of not having submachine guns at my school then using a gun to protect myself.
    you act like the only place guns are used are schools ..... and if smgs are banned then if someoen wants to commit a crime, theyll get one
    when you outlaw guns only outlaws have guns

User Not Found

Thanks
    Most people say the same thing. "We have a right to have a gun it's in our Constitution"
    While I would completely agree having a right doesn't mean something shouldn't be done.
    Granted gun laws won't really make a difference due to many reasons, something should.
    Upping security, whatever, either way more 'strict' laws will do nothing if not make it worse.

Myself personally I'd never carry a gun. I think it's cowardice to conceal or carry a weapon.
    If it's your time to go or experience some shit, it's your time and you need to do so like a man.
    In the words of Shakespeare; "We all owe God a death. I won't do anything underhanded."
    I can't agree more, Guns were made to kill and that's exactly what they're used for everywhere.
    Last edited by Existence; 02-04-2013 at 12:38 AM.

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Existence View Post
    Most people say the same thing. "We have a right to have a gun it's in our Constitution"
    While I would completely agree having a right doesn't mean something shouldn't be done.
    Granted gun laws won't really make a difference due to many reasons, something should.
    Upping security, whatever, either way more 'strict' laws will do nothing if not make it worse.
    What the f ;-;
    thats exactly what a right means, nothing should be done to infringe upon it.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    how can you compare guns to marijuana..
    i compared it as to how even if somethings illegal, there will always that something.

so if guns would get banned, it will still be around.

User Not Found

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    What the f ;-;
    thats exactly what a right means, nothing should be done to infringe upon it.
    It's obvious not every right is very sound now isn't it? This is a prime example. It's too easy to get guns, and being able to own them as a right just makes it that much easier to obtain them and use them for the exact opposite purpose of what you are 'supposed' to be using them for.

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    i compared it as to how even if somethings illegal, there will always that something.

so if guns would get banned, it will still be around.
    yeah but not the same amount as there is right now...
    you know that guy who went to school and killed a lot of kids.. he got his weapons way too easy...

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Existence View Post
    It's obvious not every right is very sound now isn't it? This is a prime example. It's too easy to get guns, and being able to own them as a right just makes it that much easier to obtain them and use them for the exact opposite purpose of what you are 'supposed' to be using them for.
    everyone just disregards all the times guns saved lives. Guns have saved much more lives than they have ended.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information