Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    User Not Found

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    everyone just disregards all the times guns saved lives. Guns have saved much more lives than they have ended.
    I beg to differ. Guns kill tens of thousands of people every year. How many people do they save? A group of people here and there, 100, maybe 1,000 lives at most saved a year by Guns? No. Guns do not save lives that is the most asinine assumption somebody could make.

And that just iterates my point that if Guns were not used to kill in the first place (what they were created for) they would not need to be used for protection against them. The logic behind needing a gun to protect from another gun is as assbackwards and nonsensical as it gets.
    Last edited by Existence; 02-04-2013 at 12:46 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Existence for this useful post:

KR4K3N (02-04-2013)

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Existence View Post
    I beg to differ. Guns kill tens of thousands of people every year. How many people do they save? A group of people here and there, 100, maybe 1,000 lives at most saved a year by Guns? No. Guns do not save lives that is the most asinine assumption somebody could make.

And that just iterates my point that if Guns were not used to kill in the first place (what they were created for) they would not need to be used for protection against them. The logic behind needing a gun to protect from another gun is as assbackwards and nonsensical as it gets.
    i really hope your joking because im sure millions of lives were saved through wars, sure we lost some we saved so many more. Your pulling numbers out of your ass, link me to where your getting statistics like "10,000 people die to guns in a year and only 100' are saved".
    Also you dont need to shoot someone with a gun to save yourself, the sight of a gun gets most people to back off.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to MadameDeath for this useful post:

Adam (02-04-2013), Divine (02-05-2013)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Lets look at it this way.

If you give a child a toy to play with and the child likes it for a while, he grows attached to it.

Now mommy and daddy thinks its a bad influence on the kid for whatever reason and the mommy puts it high on a shelf.

Do you think the child is more prompt to leave it there? Or try and take it?

You see guys. If they try and take away our guns by putting up more "laws" theres going to be more people to try and break those "laws".

There will be more criminal rates, shootings, and chaos. Lets just see them try and take my gun away. They aint getting my gun thats for sure!

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    "i need a gun to protect myself from other people with guns"
    USA logic.
    And no, getting a gun isnt like getting marijuana, get real, its hard to get a gun in canada, but i can get weed from my next door neighbor.
    Therefore, getting rid of guns in the US will actually make a difference, you make it sound as if getting something illegal such as a gun is an easy task lmfao.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Existence View Post

Its only because the wrong people get a hold of these guns. If we could just somehow have it to where it would be harder to obtain a gun.

Sad Days

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    i really hope your joking because im sure millions of lives were saved through wars, sure we lost some we saved so many more. Your pulling numbers out of your ass, link me to where your getting statistics like "10,000 people die to guns in a year and only 100' are saved".
    Also you dont need to shoot someone with a gun to save yourself, the sight of a gun gets most people to back off.
    Watch the news? They spurt out statistics about guns; you can also check the internet.

The thing with guns is that not everyone should be allowed to own them. Americans will argue saying oh it's in our constitution, and we have the right to bear arms. I don't know much about politics or how things work in the United States, but it's really ****ed up when mentally ill people are able to own guns. I'm not saying guns should be banned, because I don't think they should be. What I think should happen is that, one must be declared mentally stable, not have a criminal record, take an exam of sorts, background check, etc...

I don't know much about guns, but civilians shouldn't need to own things like AK-47's or guns with extended magazines. >.>

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    Even if they put a stricter gun law, there will be outlaws who will break the gun law XD

I like to start wildfires

11. The following user said thank you to Natto for this useful post:

Adam (02-04-2013)

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SuperWaffle View Post
    What about those who already have a gun?
    I believe that they gotta re-register with the local authorities. (Not really sure.)

Banned

Thanks
    Gun laws are stupid. Period. Dave, you're kind of right. Yea, maybe they shouldn't have ever been allowed, but I for one enjoy having guns. Guns aren't the reason schools get shot up, guns aren't the reason people sell drugs or get into gang wars, guns don't cause any of that shit, stupid people do.

There won't be any placement of stricter/harder rules on gun control, because the government can't win that fight. They can try, but they'll lose. My father and I own at least 25 guns. My dad airbrushes duracoat (a type of gun paint) for people as a hobby.

Originally Posted by Xypher View Post
    Watch the news? They spurt out statistics about guns; you can also check the internet.

The thing with guns is that not everyone should be allowed to own them. Americans will argue saying oh it's in our constitution, and we have the right to bear arms. I don't know much about politics or how things work in the United States, but it's really ****ed up when mentally ill people are able to own guns. I'm not saying guns should be banned, because I don't think they should be. What I think should happen is that, one must be declared mentally stable, not have a criminal record, take an exam of sorts, background check, etc...

I don't know much about guns, but civilians shouldn't need to own things like AK-47's or guns with extended magazines. >.>
    I agree, mentally ill and unstable people should not be allowed to purchase weapons of any kind. You can't buy a gun with a criminal record, unless the gun store is lazy and decides to not background check people. it's about a 50/50 on weather or not gun stores will background check you. If you don't look or act shady then they probably won't. You should have to pass a common sense test or something before you can buy a gun. And hey, I've got two AK's, and plenty of high powered rifles. They're fun to shoot :p
    Last edited by Micah; 02-04-2013 at 06:10 AM.

14. The following user said thank you to Micah for this useful post:

Adam (02-04-2013)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information