Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    maybe if he stopped cwing and spiking all over the map spbing and getting kills nobody would have to report
    not only that, but how are we to know he's not unlegit when he teleports? And on top of that, i'm pretty sure there is a rule about spiking in cw, so it seems like a legitimate report, and stop calling ppl newgens lmfao, just makes u sound like a ***
    how do you know he is unlegit?tell them to stop reporting then.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    maybe if he stopped cwing and spiking all over the map spbing and getting kills nobody would have to report
    not only that, but how are we to know he's not unlegit when he teleports? And on top of that, i'm pretty sure there is a rule about spiking in cw, so it seems like a legitimate report, and stop calling ppl newgens lmfao, just makes u sound like a ***
    ^ This

And to add on to that, spike is always both ways right? Then explain to me how this kid does random 2-3 shots with range pbs also? Oh not to forget his spike is like fkin horrible than a br. He teleports mad hard and on top of that he camps during a 1v1 lmfao. No way a person can be legit with the shots he does while having his spike. And for you to call people newgens, kid I actually used to cw against Volar and sadly everyone knew he was unlegit. You're dik riding Praa mad hard, so you might wanna let your @sshole rest a lil. You're just as bad as him. Still can't believe how a person does 11-9 when being that unlegit with potshots. To prove my point here are the replays of our 1v1:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/0du09w
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/bj5mwj
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    ^ This

And to add on to that, spike is always both ways right? Then explain to me how this kid does random 2-3 shots with range pbs also? Oh not to forget his spike is like fkin horrible than a br. He teleports mad hard and on top of that he camps during a 1v1 lmfao. No way a person can be legit with the shots he does while having his spike. And for you to call people newgens, kid I actually used to cw against Volar and sadly everyone knew he was unlegit. You're dik riding Praa mad hard, so you might wanna let your @sshole rest a lil. You're just as bad as him. Still can't believe how a person does 11-9 when being that unlegit with potshots. To prove my point here are the replays of our 1v1:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/0du09w
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/bj5mwj
    ANOTHER dude whos mad cuz bad.

Banned

Thanks
    its ok king tonysaurus drop u all

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flausa View Post
    ANOTHER dude whos mad cuz bad.
    Lmfao at this random... I can smack you so easily so just stop. He tryna dik ride to the extreme to get known... but sad part is hes dik riding randoms.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    I dont even know who this guy is, and i dont care cuz im not playing gunz anymore but all i know is that the fact that he spikes/teleport doesnt mean he cant be unlegit aswell lol, stop makin excuses you newgens
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Banned

Thanks
    funny is how you lost cw and now you cry and go report .another 2012.
    Lol dude maybe because he wasn't spiking before, i was amazed when he said it was Sang LOL.
    I was cwing with him before and he was gud & sht now hes spiking like fuk thats why I report, nothing else.

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    umad

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    fake zelgadis,bad go make not asslicking just tired of 2012 kids like you.
    2010 gen sucks

Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    2010 gen sucks
    It's Funny how a kid talks big boi on fg,like thoes fake kings,theres thousands of them,Take a look at this picture you newgen 2009,

Vynrose once told:2013 are now called bonergens because they arent even 2012 spermgens. 2011 is fetusgens and 2010 is babbygen and so on.so take a nice cup of shut the f up

Last edited by Flausa; 02-05-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information