Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingKareem View Post
    u really hate ur life dont u? LOL

i guarantee u 100% u dont, half of the stuff teachers teach about muslims is wrong.
    Who said I learned it in school?

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    To be quite honest, I think that extreme muslims need to start opening their eyes and stop trying to make the world live by some book thats written centuries ago. The extreme muslims are taking way too many actions towards things they personally don't agree with and thats the entire thing with racism here.

Muslims feel offended rather quickly if you say something that has to do with their religion, however they make fun of God, christians and for example the entire Dutch culture. Now I'm not saying every muslim is living by these things but I dare to say atleast 80% feels some of these things. Now its okay to feel those things, even though they're pretty hard racism. I personally hate muslims if it comes to the general thing, I have some muslim friends that I consider good friends but if I'd be honest I would say they're kinda living in the past. Now that wouldn't be a bad thing if they just didn't bring their problems along. They seem to want to take over te entire world and are learned that everyone that isn't a muslim is bad in any way? Now if you ask me that just being a 2nd form of Hitler.

And again, I'm not saying every muslim is like this but they're too many thinking this way. I want to able to speak my opinion clearly and I whish that the childish ****ed up muslim community for once could get their head out of the sand and live by the modern society, and if they don't want to, please let them stay in THEIR country and not disturb a peaceful community.

3. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Nickachu (02-05-2013)

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    To be quite honest, I think that extreme muslims need to start opening their eyes and stop trying to make the world live by some book thats written centuries ago. The extreme muslims are taking way too many actions towards things they personally don't agree with and thats the entire thing with racism here.

Muslims feel offended rather quickly if you say something that has to do with their religion, however they make fun of God, christians and for example the entire Dutch culture. Now I'm not saying every muslim is living by these things but I dare to say atleast 80% feels some of these things. Now its okay to feel those things, even though they're pretty hard racism. I personally hate muslims if it comes to the general thing, I have some muslim friends that I consider good friends but if I'd be honest I would say they're kinda living in the past. Now that wouldn't be a bad thing if they just didn't bring their problems along. They seem to want to take over te entire world and are learned that everyone that isn't a muslim is bad in any way? Now if you ask me that just being a 2nd form of Hitler.

And again, I'm not saying every muslim is like this but they're too many thinking this way. I want to able to speak my opinion clearly and I whish that the childish ****ed up muslim community for once could get their head out of the sand and live by the modern society, and if they don't want to, please let them stay in THEIR country and not disturb a peaceful community.
    Dude wtf is wrong with u muslims just worship their god like any other religion but we take it more serious. And wtf u mean THEIR country we can be anywhere we want just cuz we dont believe in the same things doesnt mean we cant live with each other, theres something really wrong with u.
    "live in the past" just stop right there idk wtf u talking about... Also christians go by the bible? wasnt that written centuries ago? gg
    P.S. no such thing as an EXTREME muslim

Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Who said I learned it in school?
    where the fok u learn it from.
    Last edited by MikeGSI; 02-05-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    gingers have no soul

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Dude wtf is wrong with u muslims just worship their god like any other religion but we take it more serious. And wtf u mean THEIR country we can be anywhere we want just cuz we dont believe in the same things doesnt mean we cant live with each other, theres something really wrong with u.
    "live in the past" just stop right there idk wtf u talking about... Also christians go by the bible? wasnt that written centuries ago? gg

Does it matter where I learned it from?

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Exactly u dont know sht about muslims guys please stop being ignorant.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    But we take it more serious? Thats one point proven.
    You can be anywhere you want, as long as you adapt yourself to the world around you. You guys don't OWN the world, you guys aren't going to go where you want because you lack the knowledge of how to propperly behave in these kind of environments.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    It's obviously a joke and if someone can't handle it they need to grow the f.uck up and stop acting like a little b.itch.

Banned

Thanks

There's no such thing as an EXTREME muslim?
    explain to me what "jihad" means please.
    tell me how countries are getting threatened to get bombed because a simple BOOK got burned.
    even if this BOOK is your religion it isn't worth the ****ing lives of thousands of people.

yes there ARE EXTREME MUSLIMS. and slugheady is completely right.
    and i'm not just talking about muslims in general i'm talking about every single religion and race out there.
    they migrate, then try to change that country to what their own country used to be like completely ignorant... no wait not ignorant completely blindly stupid about the fact their country failed or else they didn't have to migrate.
    if they wish to migrate to another country learn to live by their standards, keep your religion but don't change the people that are there in their own environment. ADAPT.

inb4 butthurt.
    Last edited by Nickachu; 02-05-2013 at 05:44 AM.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    I prefer white people.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/