Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    i h8 black ppl,but i somehow love praa.its somekind of a sorcery.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    I view all religions the same. Some religious people like to force their believes on everyone they can find and if someone doesnt accept it they get offended. What ever you believe its something that is only important to you and not on everyone else. Making fun of each other is just telling one an other how they view each other in a non voilent way. To respond voilent to that is stupid.

Racism is more something of an act towards an whole group of people. For example: Hitler was a racist because he wanted all jews gone and started to mass murder them. He forced his believes on everyone (by trying to take them by force). Just making fun of each other is nothing like that.

3. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

lethgiverz (02-09-2013)

Adolf Hipster's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Who cares bout religion

Religion basically make the people dumb

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    asians all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyy yellow peepz xoxoxooxoxoxox
    Ay.

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    **** all team muslim!

-

Country
    Thanks
    This thread is ****ing bullshit

Jax is le best

Thanks
    people say things about jews when im around all the time.. just learn to not give a **** and move on

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

Sad Days

Thanks
    @slugheady

Didn't expect anything like that to come from you ;c

@Nick
    I thought you were only saying those things to KingKareem to just annoy him, but now it honestly seems like you genuinely hate and or dislike Muslims. First of all "Jihad" means the spiritual struggle within oneself against sin; Islam isn't all about "Kill the Infidels". Also if you look at Islamic history, the religion Islam wasn't spread by the sword or forced upon people. When they conquered an area, they let people worship whom ever they wanted, and didn't destroy their places of worship.

Yes there are "Extreme" Muslims, but those ones have their own agendas to fulfill. Before you go around judging/mocking something you know nothing about, inform yourself - without being biased.

Nicki Minaj's Avatar I am the female Weezy!

Thanks
    I'm Muslim and IDC what people say about me. I'm not going to cry because of them, I rather enjoy my life than fight with racists.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xypher View Post
    @slugheady

Didn't expect anything like that to come from you ;c

@Nick
    I thought you were only saying those things to KingKareem to just annoy him, but now it honestly seems like you genuinely hate and or dislike Muslims. First of all "Jihad" means the spiritual struggle within oneself against sin; Islam isn't all about "Kill the Infidels". Also if you look at Islamic history, the religion Islam wasn't spread by the sword or forced upon people. When they conquered an area, they let people worship whom ever they wanted, and didn't destroy their places of worship.

Yes there are "Extreme" Muslims, but those ones have their own agendas to fulfill. Before you go around judging/mocking something you know nothing about, inform yourself - without being biased.
    I genuinely hate everyone. Mostly muslims because they appear to get butthurt the most.
    Even though my best friend is Muslim and my other best friend black, yes I truly am a racist right!?

I thought you guys were ignorant about the fact I'm just trolling every single one of you wet panty f3gg0ts but I see you're just genuinely stupid.

Originally Posted by berkin12 View Post
    I'm Muslim and IDC what people say about me. I'm not going to cry because of them, I rather enjoy my life than fight with racists.
    TAKE THIS GUY AS AN EXAMPLE YOU BUTTHURT FEGS.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information