Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by FloMotion View Post
    Who's plagiarzing seriously That obvs were i got the definition from and Dude Seriously It doesnt matter What you say because it does help. Just because your some nerd Thats all Ooo Im the omega at computers and i know everything with my 5gb Ram and stuff. Srsly Its just to help people out im not saying im supr smart im saying THIS HELPS PEOPLE. So stfu. You cant say some people that play Fgunz dont need this. Because even if it does help only 1 person it still makes a differents smart guy.

Btw How am i stupid? Because i have a life and i dont spend all my time on the cpu? All you do is try to find ways to make people feal bad to make your self feal better. Im only 16 your probebly what 35?
    So you've resorted to direct physical attacks because you can't win this argument? Nice. I'm sure you were the KING of your debating team. I also enjoy that you presented no new evidence in that little spheil. How about actual data. Average ping before, and average ping after archetype. Or is scientific data just too much for you?

By the way, you just got dropped in an argument by a 15 year old. So kindly gtfo my /b/. The reason I know all of this, is because first of all, I'm getting paid to know this stuff, and second of all, I want to be employed in the future... not as a janitor. I'm not sure you will have the same fate.

tl;dr: Get a future.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    alright calm the hell down

this is a topic about archtype not about debating

Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.