Country
    Thanks
    Iphone for the win!

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Poarn View Post
    Sony Xperia S.
    Obv best phone. idc what you think.
    If you check all the phones by hardware the Galaxy SIII and Galaxy Note II are the best phones around atm. but im sure there are other points the sony Speria S scores much higher on.. like on camera quality and design.

XxXGamerZXxX's Avatar 凸(¬◡¬)凸ლ(╹◡╹ლ)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    Samsung Galaxy S3 *****!!!!
    Bluetooth with others not like iPhone--- Can only bluetooth to apple products its gay !!!
    S3- You can Anything what u want

Oh yea The Sony Xperia Z wait for that one its best!!
    Y O L O

Moppy's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    s3 fer sure, have one myself and wouldnt trade it for a iphone 10 if they had one lol. but everyone has there own preferences.

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    I'm personally waiting for the S4 to come out s:
    It has reportedly been said that it would be released on the 15th of March .

Maybe you'll wait for the S4 aswell now? :l

Ps: iphones are ghey '-'

Fly's Avatar HI

Thanks
    s3 . why? because it's better .

Nicki Minaj's Avatar I am the female Weezy!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hiresh View Post
    Everyone only cares about Samsung Galaxy and iPhone
    even though there are also alot of other great mobiles out there like Sony Ericsson Xperia, Nokia Lumia, HTC One and sht
    In school all my friends are walking around with a Samsung Galaxy or iPhone and i'm the only one with a Sony Xperia wich is a great mobile
    In my opinion even better than the Samsung Galaxy GG
    Nokia Lunia is actually really bad and so are HTC's.

Banned

Thanks
    Pick whichever you like the most, do you like the big screen or not. Do you prefer iOS or Android?
    Provided you keep your iPhone in good shape it'll have a bigger resell value than the s3 will. this bigger resell value is not only because it was a more expensive product in the beginning but also because theres still demand for an iPhone 5 in 2 years, nobody will be looking for a s3.

I've got a galaxy note myself. 5,3 inch screen which is a bit too big in certain situations so my next one will probably be a <5 inch phone.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I would say the Samsung Galaxy. Just because I hate Apple.

Quoting someone about Apple:
    Fact #1:
    Apple steals concepts or existing products, make them their own and sue the **** out of the creators.

Fact #2:
    Patents things which couldn't possibly be patented. Like Rounded edges on their phones.

Fact #3:
    Apple has not invented ANYTHING. Well... That's not entirely true. They've invented 2-3 things - but then again, that was years ago and they stole the concepts.

Fact #4:
    They lock your phone. It's almost like putting a chastity belt on a super model, think; the hottest girl on the planet.
    You could do so much more, if these greedy little ****s would stop their bitching about not having enough money.

No cross-OS Bluetooth sharing.

Locked files - you have to use THEIR software to transfer files - not Windows standard Explorer with folder view.

Inefficient ways of dealing with simple things.

NO DEVELOPMENT FREEDOM. To develop an app and put it on the App Store - you have to pay THEM money, for every copy you sell, you pay them some more. It's like taxes.

Android on the other hand - is free of charge and is open source - how about that, eh? I can easily create an app and put it on the Google Play market.

I don't have much more to add here, but I don't think I need to add much more either.
    I prefer Android, my friends prefer Android - and for a good reason. I'm not saying we should shun iOS all together, I'm just saying; when they make a good product, which they did not steal; I'll probably buy it, because as of right now, I can get something better for a lot less and it basically has the exact same features if not more so.

10. The following 4 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

IMusic (02-10-2013), McSic (02-10-2013), Nancy (02-10-2013), Vickachu (02-10-2013)

Freestyler Since 2007

Country
    Thanks
    S3, or wait for S4

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information