Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    i'll only answer #3, and the only answer is simple...simple maps make the game fun, take ideas from ijji & nagi [HellSniper] they're the best map makers for gunz imo. they keep the maps simplistic and balanced.
    also, it should mirrored / where the team starts and paths are equal and balanced. (Mansion / High Haven)
    one cant have to many "choke points to hold" or important places.
    For Props, dont make to many please. makes the map alot more laggy, and the detail might be to much to remove the so called class away from the map.
    but think simple.
    just an example, really dont do it o.o..

two large towers/buildings, whatever.
    2/3 layers of bridges, one at the top, one at the bottom and opt: one in the middle connecting to a tower in the middle (like a king of the hill style. )

that way you have two teams attacking the middle tower, and maybe even attacking the enemys tower. horrible example sorry D:< im not a map maker lolol
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

User Not Found

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    i'll only answer #3, and the only answer is simple...simple maps make the game fun, take ideas from ijji & nagi [HellSniper] they're the best map makers for gunz imo. they keep the maps simplistic and balanced.
    also, it should mirrored / where the team starts and paths are equal and balanced. (Mansion / High Haven)
    one cant have to many "choke points to hold" or important places.
    For Props, dont make to many please. makes the map alot more laggy, and the detail might be to much to remove the so called class away from the map.
    but think simple.
    just an example, really dont do it o.o..

two large towers/buildings, whatever.
    2/3 layers of bridges, one at the top, one at the bottom and opt: one in the middle connecting to a tower in the middle (like a king of the hill style. )

that way you have two teams attacking the middle tower, and maybe even attacking the enemys tower. horrible example sorry D:< im not a map maker lolol
    thing about that is then people complain about it not having enough detail. ppl are never satisfied, its either always too much detail/-/objects (too cramped) or too little detail and objects and too wide open

also no disrespect to Hellsniper but id say pluke is the best gunz mapper. hes made some (pretty much) perfect gunz type maps before even with gtk if he can make good maps with gtk then thats skill

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Existence View Post
    thing about that is then people complain about it not having enough detail. ppl are never satisfied, its either always too much detail/-/objects (too cramped) or too little detail and objects and too wide open

also no disrespect to Hellsniper but id say pluke is the best gunz mapper. hes made some (pretty much) perfect gunz type maps before even with gtk if he can make good maps with gtk then thats skill
    Pluke's maps are average, not to mention his texture sizing is off and maps are (for the most part) small in size.

A good mapper for GTK? Yah I can say that. Best mapper ever to have been placed in the GunZ scene? Not a chance.

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    You can achieve detail with good textures.
    Thats not a issue here.
    Also, say what you want about me, im avarage at best at everythign i do.
    Pluke & Duster are close friends to me though, duster is working on a map in max now, dunno about its progress.
    But thats offtopic.

User Not Found

Thanks
    this shit is so confusin and i just wanna make an awesome gunz map

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information